Sean x Conner

Hehehehe. I found out there is a ship account for my school, lol.

Sean P.O.V:
" Hey dude, thanks for inviting me over. " Conner waved his hand as I stepped out of the freezing cold and into his house. " No problem, come in. " I followed him up to his room and we sat down on his bed.

" Only my older sister is here, my parents are out to dinner, they'll be back around 11 but I wouldn't worry about them, they won't care if we're still up, they'll be to high to even recognize me... "

I bit my lip and gave Conner a sympathetic look. " Oh, ok. Don't worry, we'll have a lot of fun tonight. " He looked up at me and smiled. " You're right, now what do you want to play first? "

I bit my lip and hummed in thought. " What about Mario Party? " Conner beamed. " Great idea! " He said. I blushed. We moved in front of his tv and he handed me a controller. " I'll be Mario, what about you? " He questioned. My face reddened a little bit. " Well, I usually play Princess Peach... " I mumbled, fittling with the controller.

Conner laughed lightly. " Ok then! I'm not going to judge you for choosing the most badass female character. " I took my controller and selected Peach before Conner moved on. We played a few games before switching to overcooked.

It ended about as well as you'd think. We both were screaming at each other the whole way and when we lost for the fifth time, Conner threw the controller to the side and tackled me. I let out a noise of surprise as the controller flew from my hands. My head hit the floor hard and I gasped.

Conner laughed and pressed his body against mine. I breathed heavily and tried to wrestle back. I was able to push Conner off of me and against the wall. We scrambled around for a bit before we somehow flicked off the lights and the room plunged into darkness.

This didn't stop us though as Conner gained the upper hand and managed to turn me around and bend me over his desk. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back as he held my hips in place.

I tried to move around but after I failed I let my body go lax. Conner have a breathy laugh. " Give up or are you thirsty for more? " He said, digging his hand into my hip and tightening his grip on my hair. I bit my lip and didn't speak, ashamed of how red in the face I was.

" Sean? " Conner said worriedly. I opened my mouth to say something but I only whimpered. " What the-? " The door to Conner's room opened and the lights flicked on.

" Conner, what the hell are you and your friend do- " I froze and stared at the girl who I assumed was Conner's sister. " Conner, what the f- " I felt his hand reel back from me like I had burned him. I whined and fell to my knees, still gripping the desk tightly.

" Lisa! I-It's not what it looks like! I promise! I- " The girl held her hand up. There were a few beats of silence before she walked over to Conner's gaming chair and sat down. She motioned us to sit down on the bed.

Conner immediately clamored to my side and helped me off the floor and over to his bed. We sat next to each other and I clung to him. " So... Do you want to explain what I walked into? "

I blushed and looked at Conner expectingly. He looked at me and then took a double take. I stared at him and he cleared his throat. " Well... Me and Sean were playing overcooked and it got a little heated and we started to wrestle and we just ended up, um- like that... You just walked in at the wrong time!! "

Lisa looked skeptical and nodded slowly, clearly not believing us. Conner threw his hands up in the air. " Oh come on Lisa! You have to believe me here! I promise it wasn't like that! "

Conner's sister only sighed me stood up. " I guess I'll leave you guys to it, just please try to be quiet about it. " She turned on her heel and walked out. Conner stood up to shout at her but I tugged at his sleeve and looked up at him, pleading him not to.

His face contorted into a frown but sat back down next to me. " I'm sorry... " Conner said, rubbing my thigh awkwardly. I smiled back and leaned in closer to him. " It's ok, Conner. I didn't mind... " I said, my eyes lidded and my voice slurred.

Conner's face flushed as he looked me up and down. " S-Sean... " He said, the hand that was rubbing my thigh moved to my waist and tightened. I batted my eyes and pressed up against him. " Conner~ " I said seductively. He gulped and moved his other hand to my waist as well.

" We really shouldn't... " Conner whispered. I pressed my forehead against his and licked my lips. " But- " Conner leaned in and I tilted my head, connecting  our lips together. I moaned loudly as Conner shoved his tongue down my throat. He pulled away gently and placed a finger to my lips. " Shhhhh, you heard my sister. " He winked and my cheeks reddened. Nodding slightly, I nuzzled his hand and batted my eyes. His face heated up and he turned away from me. I chortled, backing him up to his bed and flopping down. " Sean?? " Conner said, poking me in the back. I groaned and wiggled under his covers. " God, you're such a big baby. Get out here. "

He crawled onto the comforter and flopped down next to me, our faces inches apart. " So what are we? " He finally said. I adverted my eyes and bit my lip. " Sean...? Is everything alright?? " My lips wobbled and I buried my face in his chest. His hands hesitantly wrapped themselves around me. " Are... Are you ok? " The brunette asked me. " W-We don't have to be anything if you don't want to, you know... " He trailed off. Immediately, my head whipped up and I looked at him in panic.

" What!? No! I-I want to be something! I really do! " I stuttered nervously, bunching up his shirt in my grip. I felt Conner's hands rub circles on my back. " Hey, hey... It's ok, Sean... I promise. " I looked at him again, studying his face carefully before reached my arm around his neck and pulling his head towards mine. His breath ghosted my lips and my heart fluttered. We dove forward at the same time, mashing our lips together. We didn't stop. Conner's hands were everywhere, on my cheeks, my waist, my ass, and my chest. I moaned loudly as we shifted so Conner was on top, looming over me. The position was incredibly hot. The brunette winked before leaning forward and sucking on my neck gently.

I hissed and arched my back into him, tugging him close to me. " Conner, I- " My sentence was abruptly cut off by a phone ringing. Conner sat up and looked around dumbly. Climbing off the bed, he walked over to his desk and picked up the vibrating phone. He took a glance at the screen and groaned. I looked at him in concern, cocking my head to the left. " What? Who is it, Conner? " My boyfriend ran his hand through his hair exasperatedly. He pressed accept and brought the device to him ear.

He sighed and got a small fond look on his face and said, " Hey Ron... " My mouth formed into an O shape as he continued to talk with our shorter friend. " Hey dude, now is a bad time. I was... in the middle of something... " He pulled the phone away from his ear and put it on speaker. " Duuuuuude, you have a girl over? OoOoOo! Conner's got a girlfriend~~ " Ron chortled. I laughed and slammed my hand against the bed. " No, I actually have a boyfriend now. Now if you excuse us, we were busy. " Conner said bluntly, immediately hanging up and turning back to me.

The brunette walked back over and placed a kiss on my forehead. Smiling, I took his hand and nuzzled it gently. Conner chuckled, laying down parallel to me. I let out a content sigh, long fingers dragging through my hair. " Boyfriend, huh? I like the sound of that... " I hummed, letting my eyes flutter shut. " Nighty, night Sean... " My boyfriend mumbled in my ear. Love you...

Shhhhhhhh... Also, hi Axel!!!!
-Rem