Joseph x Shawn

Joseph x Shawn (just two boys at my school)

Shawn P.O.V:I sighed. It was a Monday. I hated Mondays. The reality of school came crashing in like a wrecking ball after the weekend. Although, there was one bright side to Mondays." Shawn! Shawn! Come look at this, dude! " I turned around and tilted my head down. Joseph made days tolerable. The shorter boy reached for my hand and tugged it impatiently.

" Shawnnnnn, come onnnnnn. " He whined. I gave him an apologetic smile. " S-Sorry, I'm coming, ok? " I laughed. He gave me a half hearted glare. " You zone out so much! " He groaned.I rubbed the back of my neck. " What did you want to show me? " I asked him. His eyes lit up and both of his arms wrapped around mine, pulling me somewhere.Joseph was right. I just couldn't keep my head straight today! We came to a stop. " -wn? Shawnnn~? You there dude? " Joseph waved his hand in front of my face. I flushed with embarrassment. " I-I'm so sorry, Joseph. I didn't mean to- "

The Korean boy shushed me and sat me down on a bench in the library. How we got to the library, I couldn't tell you. " Dude, Shawn, you good man? You've been floating in and out all day, are you alright? Do I need to call the nurse? " He questioned nervously, leaning in really close to my face and squinting as if trying to detect if I was going to lie or not.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a boy from a few of my classes, Rem I think his name was, looking over at me and Joseph suspiciously. I gave her a questioning look and she turned away, leaning over to her friend to whisper in her ear, causing the other girl to giggle and look at us as well.I put the strange behavior from my classmates out of mind when I turn back to face Joseph. " Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry. "

Joseph pulled me to my feet and out of the library. I glared at him and tried to pull my arm away but he kept a vice-like grip on me. We passed a lot of students and teachers in the halls. A few of my other friends called out my name and waved but I didn't wave back. In fact, I didn't even acknowledge them.

My head felt as if it was underwater. I felt that if Joseph let go, I might just float away. We entered the bathroom and Joseph pulled us into the large stall together. Locking the door, he whipped around to face me and put his hands on his hips, bumming out his lower lip and pouting. 'Cute...' I thought, my eyes gazing at his lips.

Joseph gave me an expecting look. " So? " I cocked my head. " So what? " He threw his hands in the air. " Why have you been zoning out so much!? " I shrugged. The boy only sighed. " Seriously dude, are you ok? " My friend asked me in the most serious voice I had ever heard him.I fiddled with my hands. " I-I'm sorry, Joseph. I honestly don't know. " Joseph looked down and I reached down to clasp his shoulder. He looked up again and gave me a half hearted smile. I leaned in towards him and he pressed up against me. " Shawn... " He mumbled.

Suddenly, all the lights went out. We were silent. " Shawn? " Joseph whispered in a small voice. I smiled in the darkness. " Hey Joseph, I'm still here, don't worry. " I said, laughing slightly. I felt him drift closer to me and cling to my body.

I frowned. " Are you ok Joseph? " I felt him shiver a little bit. " Can I tell you something? " He asked. I nodded but realized he couldn't see. " Yeah, of course you can, dude. " He squeezed my bicep tighter. " You won't laugh at me, right? "

I hugged him tighter. " I would never. " Joseph took deep breath and shifted a bit. " I-I'm afraid of the dark. " I didn't say anything. " Oh Joseph, you thought I would laugh at you for that? No... It's perfectly understandable dude, don't worry. "

Joseph's warm breath caressed my collarbone and I blushed. The position was getting a little uncomfortable so I tried to shift Joseph around in my arms but suddenly I tripped over something and fell into him. " AHHH! " Joseph screamed. I put my hands out and caught myself on the wall before I face planted into him.

Grunting at the impact, my eyes darted around but I still couldn't see anything. I could hear Joseph's heavy breathing from in front of me where he was backed up against the wall. " God- I'm so sorry Joseph. I-I didn't mean to- " Joseph brought his hands to my chest and sighed." It's ok, Shawn. I know you didn't mean to. It's just-... " He shut his mouth quickly. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. " Just what? " I questioned. Joseph's arm snaked around the back of my neck and he pulled my head closer to his.

" Joseph, what are you- " I was cut off as the boy leaned in and pressed his lips to mine quickly. I didn't even have time to comprehend what had happened before he pushed me away." J-Joseph-" I stuttered. I could hear him stumbling around the stall, looking for the door. There was a bang and a shrill sound from Joseph. " Joseph! Are you ok!? " I shouted, falling to my knees and searching the ground for him. I came into contact with him and I felt around. Once I got him facing me, I took a deep breath.

" Why did you kiss me? " I said firmly. Joseph didn't respond immediately. There were a few beats of silence until, " I-It was an accident. I didn't mean to- " " Bullshit. " I spat. " You and me both know that it wasn't an accident. "

Joseph kept his mouth shut. " I'm not going to stop asking till I get an ans- " " I like you, ok!? " I froze. " What? " Joseph facepalmed. " I said I LIKE YOU, IDIOT. " He yelled. I flinched and stared at the outline of his smaller figure.

He tried to pull away but my grip remained firm. " Stop staring and let me go. I know you don't like me so there isn't any reason to rub it in my- Mphf! " I cupped his face and pulled him towards me, connecting our lips as he fell on top of me.

As we kissed, Joseph struggled to regain balance and ended up collapsing against me. All of the sudden, the lights flickered back on and we came up for air. " Welcome back students! We're very sorry for that brief power outage, but we're back online now so there is nothing to worry about. Please continue with what you were doing and have a wonderful day! "

Me and Joseph just stared at each other. Then, I broke out into a stupid grin. " W-What? What are you smiling at, dimwit? " I hoisted the smaller boy to his feet and wrapped my arms around him loosely. " You~ " I said slyly, winking at him.

His face lit up like a Christmas tree and he swatted me. " You're an idiot. " I gave him a grin. " Am I your, " I wiggled my eyebrows. " ,sussy baka~? "

Joseph groaned and shoved me away again. " Senorita, nooooo! Come back my princess! " I wailed mockingly. Joseph looked back at me and unlocked the stall door. " Seventh period, 2:35, I'll see you then~ " He winked, running out of the bathroom giggling.

My blush returned full force and I fanned myself. Slowly, I walked out of the stall and splashed water on my face. When I looked over at the mirror, I had a huge smile on my face. I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I knew it was going to be good.

... :))If you know me, you don't-Rem