Broken Heart

Lila PoV

I opened my door and closed it quietly, and climed up the stairs carefully, avoiding the ones that creaked.

I just didn't want them to wake up.
So that they won't start...

Anyway, I got to my room, quietly closed the door and got on my bed.

I thought about what happened today.

I don't know. Does Marinette... Like me back?

That's when I remembered I tried to make a move on her. I turned around and covered my face. That was so wierd. She probably thinks I'm wierd now.

But the way she talks to luka though...

*Beep*

I picked up my phone.

Fourteen missed texts... From Adrien?

I scrolled through the texts and that's when I remembered the guy asked me out on Monday.

Ah well.

I shrugged and plugged in my phone.

*The next day*

'So Marinette, even after all this, do you still like Adrien?'

'Marinette?'

'MARINETTE!'

'Gah!'

'Did you hear what I said?' Alya continued.

'What?' The blunette answered while scratching her neck.

'Forget it.'

The two friends started to hear shouting at the school entrance.

'GLOSSI IS A FAKE ADRIEN, CAN'T YOU SEE?!'

Marinette knew what was going on, but she was surprised the Chloe didn't call Adrien Adrikins.

'What exactly do you mean Chloe? Ever since Lila leaked the truth about you guys plotting against me and using me for money, she's been by my side cheering me up.'

'Why the hell will I use you for money when daddy practically owns all of Paris? And also you trust a liar? What's wrong with you Adrien?'

'Ow, Chloe you're screaming to loud, my ears!' Lila suddenly fell to the ground crying,with Adrien trying to aid her.

'Really Lila, what other fantastic lies do you have to come up with?' Alya exclaimed.

They all began to scream at each other and that's when Mari had enough.

The so called love of her life, lost all his brain cells and began to follow Lila around.

This so called Lila, tried to lie to Luka and steal him away from her...

'UGH Can you all stop?!' She stamped her feet. All eyes fell on her.

'Honestly, I can't have this drama anymore. I can't believe my so called friend believes the lies of that bitch, think about it adrie, what have I ever done to you?' She sighed before continuing.

'I've always tried to be a decent person towards you, I never wanted your money, I just wanted... You.'

The blonde stepped backwards shocked. 'Marinette, likes me?'

'But that was before.' She spoke in a stern voice. 'I don't think little old me would want someone that doesn't have braincells. My children will fail at school. So you can have Lilaa to yourself, I don't care. Cuz you're dead to me bi-'

Adrien gathered all his anger, and slapped Marinette,making her step backwards.

Before long, someone else  came in and pushed him aside.

' Hey what the hell is wrong with you Adrien? '

' Whats wrong with me? I think I should be asking you that question. Why would be supporting her?'

'Because unlike you, she doesn't push someone away after getting information your not that sure about. Where's the girl youre meant to be 'Supporting?'

Every one looked around and that's when she was gone.

Lila POV

I sat on the toilet seat, sobbing.

All this was because I wanted to show my true fellings for Marinette.

I just, didn't know how to impress her.

'Aphrodiote, I am Hawk mouth and I could grant you the power to have Marinette for yourself and in return, I ask for-'

'Lady bug and chat noirs Miraculous I know.'

I got akumatized...

Again.

Well it's good tis time. Marinette WI come fight me and we can have a little talk.

TO BE CONTINUED.

A/N:Hi guys. Thanks for 400+reads on this story! It really means alot. My exams are almost over so I'll ry to keep updating the story more then. I personally want to finish the story so I can focus on my other series like my princess academia and all that. So I hope you guys understand.