Pt8:Little Miss Doll

Marinette's POV

ran to te bathroom to transform. Every one in my class is floating but I couldn't find Adrien tho. He's probably hiding. I transformed into Ladybug and flew out through a window.
I saw a little girl  wearing a black and purple dress, two puppets in her hands and deep white eyes.

It was like the was chasing something, that's when I heard his voice. Chat noir. Is he in trouble or does he have a plan for once?

I decided not to interfere when I noticed he was leading her to a river.
He dived in and the girl remained there floating.
I entered the river and tapped his shoulder. He tried to attack me but I stopped him.
He realised it was me and pointed at the bridge, where the young girl was.
We began to run out oxygen so we needed a plan. We swam under the bridge and took a gasp of air.

'Her Akuma is in her puppet.'
'Which one?'
'I' m not sure but I think it's the one in her left hand.'
'OK. We need to divise a plan.'

'Lucky charm,' I whispered so the girl won't hear me. 'Chewing gum?'
A large box of bubble gum was in my hand and Chat noir was staring at me, probably expecting me to make something up.

I looked around but couldn't get a great view if we're under the bridge.
'Ok kitty, I'll need you to distract her,but don't let her touch you.'

'Of course bugaboo,' He swam out of the water and jumped up, catching the girls attention.

I waited a bit and swam out of the water and looked around. That's when I got it. Two buildings where close to each other. So I dissolved everything in the water and came back to set up the trap.

I came rushing to Chat when I saw other people chasing after him.

'Mlady, She has MINIONS!'

'It's okay, I have a trap ready, follow me.'

I lead him to the trap and he gazed.

Soon, the floating Minions and the girl
Came crashing into the gum trap with full speed.

We came down from the building we were on and I took the puppet from the girls hand.

' No! I want to be in control, that way everyone won't  abandon me, please!'

I sighed and before I could even tear the puppet, cat noir snatched the puppet from my hands and ran off.

Adrien POV

Yes, I took the puppet, so what? I didn't want the girl to feel the way I feel. But that was just Lila, I haven't spoken to Nino or Marinette about it. Maybe it was a lie, a prank?

I heard a distant scream behind me, it was ladybug. I used my stick and claimed on top of a building.

'Chat what's gotten into you?'
...
'Look, we need to break the puppet... Wait, did she get you too?'
'No. I just... Look, I don't know what got into me, I just had a really bad day... I guess I let that get to me.'

I broke the puppet.
Ladybug did her thing were she de-akmatizes the akuma and let's it go.

'Hey, Chat noir?'
'Hmm?' I answered without turning.

She held my should and looked me in the eye.
'If you need anything or something' s wrong, you can tell me, and we can talk.' She said as she swung off.

Theres this place we go to to discuss problems like school and hero work. But it's been a while since we've chat.

The next day
Adrien POV

Maybe I was wrong to avoid Marinette
that time. Maybe I'll ask her about it now.

Readers POV

'Marinette, Adrien' s coming! ' Alya warned Marinette.

The bluenette turned around and saw him climbing up the stairs looking at her.

'Oh gosh he's walking towards us!' She whispered.

'Actually no, he's walking to you.' Alya winked a she ran off.

'H-Hi Adrien!' Marinette gushed.

'HI Marinette.'

'So H-how have y-you B-been since your travels?'

'Cool.'

'Well um do you wanna h-hand I mean Hani I MEAN hang out?'

'Yeah sure.' He smiled and walked off.

'I-I' ll text You!' Marinette waved.

Lila POV

I saw Marinette waving at Adrien while I walked up the stairs to the school.

Why didn't the plan work?

*To be continued *

JUST KIDDING

Lila POV

The bell rang and I walked up to Marinette.

'Hi Mari!' I smiled.
Marinette turned around with an adorable smile.

'Yes Lila?'

'Lila?'

'LILA?!'

'What oh sorry.'  I answered.

I put my phone behind me recording...

'So... Marinette, you like Adrien? Don't you?' I raised an eyebrow and the then she started gushing.

Ew.

What does she see in him?

'IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!'

I stopped te recording right there and continued the conversation.

After school, I ran towards Adrien and told him everything.

'Thanks Lila. You're a good friend. Unlike some people. How about Nino?'

'What about Nino?'

'You said he was also faking it.'

'Ah well, I guess I was just confused.'

'Ok. Thanks Lila.'

I waved good bye with a glare on my face.

That bitch.

He doesn't know what's coming.

Marinette will soon come crawling to me soon.

*To be continued*
Not Jk this time.

New story coming soon!!!

My Villan Academia.

When a woman with a broken past steps up to raise people like her to become better than their past.

Will she succeed?