Pt2:Cheering Up

As she got to the Boulangerie Patisserie, Alya noticed that there was no sound of humming, scrapping and there was no smell of fresh food.

She opened the door only to find that there was no one at the bakery.
'Excuse me!!! Mr and Mrs dupain-cheng?'She screamed.
Suddenly, she heard foot steps.

'Alya? What are you doing here?' Marinette sighed.
'Marinette!' Alya screamed as she jumped for a hug. 'GIRL I MISSED YOU!!!' She squealed.
'Me TOO!' Marinette replied gasping for air from such a tight hug.

'Where are your parents though?' Alya asked.
'Oh yeah, they went out... Somewhere.' Marinette replied.
'And you don't know where they are' Alya replied raising an eyebrow.
'Yes! I mean no. They called me though that's how I know their out.' Marinette said.

'OK girl, let's get to the point. I get you don't want to come to school because of the whole... situation thing. But, it's been forever now and you need to come to school next week.'
'School?! Oh right, school. I mean, I was planning to come next mo-' Marinette stops as she notices Alya frowning at her.

'Next week! Yeah, next week.'
'Look, don't let this whole thing get over you. The fact that you broke up doesn't mean it's the end of the world.'

'Yeah,right,totally,just because I broke up with Luka doesn't mean it's the end of the world, RIGHT?! I mean, I still have Adrien, am I right so yeah!!! totally.'
'Just come next week, ok?'Alya says as she leaves.
'K'

Monday

Marinette POV: Ok. I'm back to school again. Ignore Luka and Try and talk to Adrien. Just don't mess up infront of Chloe.

'Hey Marinette.'
'Oh! Hi Adrien.' Marinette waved as she gave a wierd smile.
'Nice seeing you after a while. How come you didn't come to school all this time?'
Marinette POV:What? He doesn't know? In that case...
'I was um SICK! Y-yeah totally sick! Very bad cold am I right?' *Akwardly laughs.

'Yeah, OK. Well, see you in class then.'
'Yeah,pig I mean Bye!!!'
Pov:oh man, how come I can't say one word properly to him for once. Like If I ever wanna get close to him, I might as well have to talk to him well. Oh now what if he thought I was being a creep?!

'MARINETTE!!!!'
'What?'
'Is your head in the clouds or something, I' ve been trying to talk to you!' Alya screamed.
' Uh sorry! I was actually on my way to meet the girls!!! '

'Boo.'
'GAH!!! Oh hi Jeluka.'Marinette sighed.
' Hi.' She replied.
' Wheres Lila and the rest?' Alya asked.
' They should be in cl-'

RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

' Which is probably where we should be right now. Let's go! ' Marinette grabs the two girls and dashes of to class.

TO BE CONTINUED.

W

ord of the day:Properly