Kitchen Counter - Natasha

I was leaning against the kitchen counter drinking my water bottle day dreaming about anything and everything. I suddenly feel strong arms wrap around my waist and a warm breath against my neck.. Natalia.

I turn around and meet Natasha's gaze. Her pupils dark and full of lust. I raise my eyebrow and smirk teasingly at her.
Her eyes stay focused on me knowing it turns me on. Our body's are pressed close together as we stare into eachothers eyes. Her hand trails towards my neck, choking me slightly. My breath hitched beneath her touch. Her hands grip tighter cause me to let out whimpers. She pulls my head closer to her while tilting her head. The simple gesture making me wet. Jesus she barely even touched me yet.

"Please.." I say just above a whisper. "Please what Moya lyubov?" God the way those words just slipped off her tongue has me on my knees. "Please..fuck me till I can't walk" she lifts me up onto the counter and steps away as she begins to undress herself. I, also, start to strip until I'm in nothing but my underwear, and her, her undergarments. Before I know it her lips are on mine as we sloppily makeout. Her tongue exploring my mouth as she massages my lower stomach softly. Her free hand teases my clit. I moan into the kisses. She pulls away from my swollen lips and drops onto her knees. Her face directly in front of my soaked underwear. Just to make things more hot she pulls my underwear down with her teeth.

She starts trailing kisses up my inner thighs eventually reaching my pussy. Her tongue travels through my folds tasting every inch of me. I moan and tug at her hair. She fasten her pace, shoving her tongue deeper and deeper into me. My moans turn more high-pitched as I get closer to my high. She replaces her tongue with her fingers and sucks on my boobs. "Ugh..fuck Nat..r-right t-there" My eyes roll to the back of my head as I cum all over her fingers. My legs start shaking at an inhuman rate. She cleans me up and kisses me, sweetly, this time.

This one's really short sorry