Whats wrong? - Wanda

( no one's pov )

Lately Y/n and Natasha have been spending a lot of time together and  Wanda has been feeling a bit insecure about her and Y/ns relationship. She trusted Y/n of course but sometimes she questions if she's enough.

They would sneak off together and not come back for a few hours. Even if they were around they would always sit next to eachother and whisper among themselves while smiling and laughing.

( Wanda's pov )

I'm sitting down on my bed reading my favorite book when I was disrupted by the door rapidly opening. Y/n stood there for a moment then walked into the room, locking it panting as she tries to catch her breath. I hear a loud yell coming from Thor "Y/N I KNOW YOU ATE MY BELOVED POPTARTS"

I look at her with an emotionless expression and turn my attention back to my book. Y/n sits next to me and I can feel her gaze on me. "Hey baby" She says kissing my cheek. I mumble a quiet 'hi' not taking my eyes away from my book.

"What's wrong Wands?"

"Nothing."

"There's clearly something off about you, what's wrong?" She turns my head to face her and I look into her eyes. God how am I supposed to stay mad at her.
I sigh and put down my book with a slight frown on my face. She notices this and kisses my lips in hopes of turning my frown upside-down.To her dismay it works and she smiles back at me.

Her hand moves to cup my face as she rubs my temple. "Wanna tell me what's wrong, love?" Worry flashes her face.
I lay down and whine shoving a pillow on top of my face, leaving it there. I hear her chuckle and lay down moving slightly closer to me.

( Your pov )

I remove the pillow off of Wanda's face and she looks at. I sit up and hold myself up with my elbows. I look down at her and smile. "Come on, let it out" I nudge her. "Fine" she says dragging 'e'.
"It's just..you've been spending so much time with Natasha that.." She trails off thinking about something to say. "That.." I say trying to get the truth out of her.

She sighs and looks away from me. "That I feel lonely cause you barely spend time with me." It dawns on me that I have been spending a crazy amount of time with Nat and barely any with Wanda.

I frown a little sad that I made her feel that way. "I'm sorry Wands, I didn't know I made you feel that way." She muttered a low 'it's okay' while looking back at me. I shake my head, "no it's not, I shouldn't of made you feel unloved."

I sit up and signal for her to do the same. I tackle her in a tight hug, both of us falling back onto the bed. I straddle her hips and lean down giving her a quick kiss while caressing her cheek. Our foreheads now together as I looked into her eyes. "I love you." I whispered.

"I know, and I love you too." A comfortable silence washes over us for a few minutes. I break the silence by saying "how about..I show you just how much I love you." I smirk down at her and she blushes. "Uh..I mean..if you really want to i-" I cut her off with a slow kiss.

A/n- might do a part 2 in the future ;)