Please what? - Nat

SMUT~

I was snuggled up with my girlfriend, Natasha, as we watched some random Disney movie. It was interesting at first, but now it's boring. I pull my gaze from the TV to Nat. She noticed me move and looks at me. "Something wrong dorogoy?" God I love it when she calls me that. "I'm bored" I say dragging out the 'd'. I see her think for a minute before a smirk lands on her face.

"How about I help you with that?" Her pupils change and suddenly there's this new look in her eyes,lust.

( Nats pov )

When she told me she was bored I thought of something we could do when I started to feel a bit turned on so I acted on those intentions.  "How about I help you with that?" I can already feel the lust take over my body. She looks at me weird and I sit up. I remove the blanket that was covering us and straddle her hips.

She smirks and holds my hips down. I lean down and kiss her, cupping her cheeks. The kiss was slow and full of love. Her lips part for a quick second and I slip my tongue into her mouth exploring it.

My kisses start to trail down to her neck at a painfully slow rate. Kiss after kiss I suck on her neck leaving dark marks all over. I find her sweet spot and suck rather harshly on it. Y/n let's out a soft moan that only encourages me to continue. I bring my hand up to her neck and choke lightly but enough to make her eyes roll to the back of her head.

I kiss back up to her lips and passionately kiss her. She squirms underneath me while moaning softly. I pull away from her slightly stolen lips and look down at her. "p..please" She starts trembling, already so worked up. "Please what?" I tease her. "please..f..fuck me"

I smile and release my grip from her neck. I take off her clothes along with mine. Her naked body bow on display for me, only for me. I look down at her and mesmerize her body. Every inch, every curv, everything.

"Fuck Y/n you're so hot" her face flushes and she turns her head to the side in attempt to hide it. "Don't hide your face darling, you're perfect." She smiles and blushes more.

"Open your pretty little mouth baby." I say. She obeys and opens it wide. I push my 2 fingers in her mouth and by instinct she start sucking on them. I pull my hands out and  move my body down towards where she needed me the most.

I slowly tease her entrance while kissing her inner thighs. She squirms and whines, on the verge of begging for my touch. My lips attach to her clit and I thrust my fingers into her tight pussy. She moans loudly as I fasten my movements finding a rhythm. I suck harshly at her clip while finger fucking her. I look up at her and see her trying to hold back her moans.

"Let out those pretty moans baby, show them who you belong to." I command before going back to playing with her clit. Her moans are loud as she screams from the pleasure. "n..nat..PLEASE!" I move up her body while thrusting my fingers into her harder. "please what?" I ask. "Please..let me..cum." She whimpered out. I hum and say "you can cum princess" and with that I feel her juices coat onto my fingers. I take them out of her and bring them up to her mouth.

"Open." She does as told and I push my fingers into her mouth. She sucks gentle moaning at the taste of herself. When she was done I wrapped the blanket over us and she cuddled into my chest exhausted.

"I love you so much" She whispers. " I love you too." I pull her closer to me if even possible