Fishman island arc pt.1

After the wholesome reunion of the ASL brothers ended, they went back to their seats. Keira smiled as she waves her hand, a screen magically appearing out of no where.

Everyone except magma bitch looked suprised at the black box. She giggled at everyone's reactions as she spoke.

" This black box here is called a TV or television. It will let you watch the show. I personally only like using a computer and phone to watch anime but that's just me." 

Everyone looked at her confused as she just shrugs, "I'll tell you what phones and computers are later, time to watch the show!"

Keira snaps her fingers as food and drinks appeared Infront of everyone.
She smirks as she floats next to the strawhats.

"Trust me, it's gonna be a while."

The screen then lights up, peaking everyone's interest. Suddenly a narrator spoke, startling everyone

"Gold Roger, the king of the Pirates, once obtained everything this world has to offer."

Everyone was shocked, still hearing about Gol D. Roger, the former king of the Pirates, was being mentioned after his death.

Luffy smiled hugely at the screen, Not only was red haired shanks his idol, but it was also Roger, the one man who fought with whitebeard and garp and still came out alive, the man who never conquered anything.

The only man who has traveled across the entire world and has obtained the ultimate treasure.

The One Piece.

Garp only chuckled at the name of the  legend. "heh, it can't be helped, he was truly the only pirate I ever respected."

Whitebeard nodded in agreement. He then looked down at Luffy. He could definitely see Roger in the teen.

The brat declared war on the entire world for just one person, hell, he even broke into 3 government facilities and came back out alive.

He even stormed into the war of the best, knowing that he didn't have enough power to compete against the admirals and yet, he still did it.

The brat was a D after all, and the D's were always the enemies of the gods, the pure strong will and persistence were like magnets, he kept on attracting people.

Whitebeard smirked, it was only a matter of time until the brat really does become the king.

The words he uttered just before his death, drove everyone around the world to the seas.

"My treasure?  If you want it, you can have it!"

Shanks smirked at his former captains words, to the very end, he went out flamboyantly (Uzui tengen reference 👀)

Buggy huffed, underneath his outrageously large ego, he truly did miss his captain.

Magma bitch only glared at the TV, the only thing he was interested in was killing the strawhat teen as soon as possible after the show was finished.

The sleepy admiral looked at the TV closely. He truly wanted to see where the strawhats were heading and he wanted to see if Robin is living a happy life.

The yellow snoop dog striped admiral looked too high to give a fuck about what was going on.

Sabo and ace hugged their baby brother, even though he was dead, he would always watch over his little brother.

Sabo gripped his fist, he will make sure that Luffy is safe, if he has to drop his mission, then he would do it, now that he remembered Luffy, he will not stop until Luffy is okay.

"Find it! I left Everything this world has to offer there!"

Now everyone is search of romanticism

The world has truly entered the Great Pirate Era!

All the pirates cheered at the statement. It was true. Ever since Gold Rogers death, pirates were riling up more than anyone can imagine

All the Marines except for Coby, Helmeppo and Garp, booed at the pirates.

"Eh?! You guys wanna fight?! You lowly scums of marines?!" Kid yelled as Law only sighed. He hoped that chaos wasn't gonna uprise in the middle of a show.

Luffy laughs as the rest of his crew deadpanned. "I can't wait to see what happens!"

That made everyone agree with him for once.

"Oh yeah, you guys are in for one HELL of a long ride!"  Keira smirks as the rest of the opening finishes up

"Also before we actually see the episode, I'm only gonna show specific parts that are important to the story, and parts that are just iconic. Just be aware." The goddess added as everyone nodded.

Everyone turns their heads back on the screen as the episode begins to play.

// Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter again!

Because of school, there's gonna be hella exams and I won't be updating chapters EVERY weekend.

I'll be able to upload every other weekend so I'm sorry for the slow update, I hope y'all will still like the story anyways!

Word count : 810