Marineford arc

the infamous Rookie pirate Monkey.D.Luffy also known as Mugiwara no Luffy, was racing against the clock as his older adopted brother Portugas D. Ace  was sitting, chained up on a scaffold.

Ace has been captured by Blackbeard, a horrible pirate group who hunts down pirates with huge bounties.

Blackbeard then became a warlord when he turned Ace over to the World Government.

Today was Ace's public execution.

Luffy was punching, kicking,slamming Marines left and right just so he can get closer to his brother.

"ACE!!! IM COMING! HOLD ON!!" The young teen yelled as he continued to push his way through.

"LUFFY, YOU HARDHEAD! GO HOME! I DONT NEED YOUR HELP!!" screamed back the freckled pirate in reply

The famous marine hero Garp was in complete shock. His only biological grandson is getting himself into harms way.

'that idiot is gonna get himself killed' he thought as he looked torn between the two brothers.

Sengoku glared at the young boy, he turned towards Garp "why is it always YOUR family, Garp?!" The fleet admiral yelled in a distressed tone.

Garp stayed silent as Sengoku turned back to the chaos that was consuming the battlefield below.

The Navy's powerhouse the three admirals, were watching the boy closely.

The man on the right side, Aokiji Kuzan, stared at the boy tiredly while the man on the left side,
who is the definition of a man on drugs, Borsalino Kizaru, was interested in the boys firely will of determination.

"Isn't that interesting? Mugiwara is the center of attention now, what do we do, sakazuki?~" he said slowly, like really slow.

And finally the man in the center, he wore a maroon suit, along with a pink flower, he had a military based haircut and he wears a marine cap.

The man, now known as Sakazuki, or akainu, only glared angrily at luffys persistence. He then calms down as he replied.

"I will admit, the boys tenacity is impressive, but he is still a threat that needs to be taken care of." Sakazuki got up from his chair as he walked towards the edge of the structure, both of his arms suddenly turned into magma.

He held his magma arms up as he shoots magma-like meteors towards the battlefield.

Luffy noticed the meteor attack and he started to dodge them, the sounds of screaming, along with gun shots and swords hitting each other filled the strawhat teens ears as he kept going.

Suddenly time stopped, everybody was frozen in time. Then suddenly a light that was as bright as the sun engulfed the entire battlefield.

When time resumed again, the Marines stared in shock as to what happened.

The whitebeard pirates, 3 admirals, garp, sengoku, all the warlords including jimbe and crocodile disappeared!

As well as ace and Luffy.

AYYY this is my first book I've ever wrote, sorry if I didnt add any of your favorite characters in, I'm a bit clumsy, I'll add them later,

I hope you guys enjoy this book :)

Word count : 506 words