Gathering the characters pt.2

While Luffy was dealing with the war, his infamous pirate group, the strawhats were busy with their own personal growth.

They've all been separated by Bartholomew Kuma, who was an undercover warlord for the revolutionary army.

Suddenly all of the members of the strawhats were disappearing one bye one, just like what happened at marineford

All the warlords also disappeared (not including moria, I don't like that sack ball )

In sabaody, Eustass kid and Trafalgar D. Water Law also disappeared in mid air, causing both their crews to panic.

In baltigo, where the revolutionary army resides in, started to gather information about the ongoing war of marineford.

the leader of the army was Monkey. D. Dragon, luffys father, listened to the reports when a familiar blond, entered the building.

"Welcome back, Sabo, do you have any information about Ivankov and the war?" Dragon turned towards the young adult.

"Of course, Dragon-san, Ivankov has successfully escaped impel down, apparently there's been a whole revolution break out from there, we don't know who caused the break out though." Sabo replied as he sat his hat down on a table.

Suddenly, Sabo started to disappear along with koala and dragon.

"Boss! Sabo! Koala!" Their team called out.

( I'm just gonna skip the gathering of all the characters lmao )

All of the selected characters were suddenly teleported into a strange room, nobody in the room recognized the olden structure.

The room had bookshelves all along the room, as well as a flat screen tv and some movie theater chairs.

The room had a fancy chandelier and a couple of tables that had paperwork all over it.

It looked completely organized until someone started to speak.

"Eh? Where the hell am I?" Everyone turned to look at the damaged strawhat teen.

"LUFFY!" Luffy turned around to see his crew running towards him.

"OHHH, GUYS ITS YOU!" He exclaimed excitedly as he hugged all of them.

"ITS THE MUGIWARAS! CAPTURE THEM!" Akainu declared as some Marines started to advance on them until a certain red haired person stands Infront of the crew.

"Now, sengoku, you're usually the wisest Marines here right? We don't know where we are so there's no use to capture the strawhats right here." The red head replied.

Luffys eyes widened as Sengoku grumbled at the emperors crew. "Since it's you, akagami, I'll allow a temporary truce." He sighed.

"SHANKS?! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!" The person known as shanks turns towards luffy, a huge grin has appeared on his face.

"Yo! Luffy! It's been a while!" He smiled along with Yassop and Benn Beckman.

Yassop and Ussop had a family reunion along with Luffy and shanks.

Garp glared darkly at the emperor. "Akagami shanks, the one who inspired Luffy to become a pirate.."

Luffy looked up and saw Ace as he ran towards him with tears in his eyes. "ACE!!!" he yelled.

He tackled ace over and ace stared up at his teary younger brother.

"Hey there, crybaby." He chuckled as he sat up and hugged Luffy.