Chapter 17 - Tokugawa vs Byodoin part I

Hey, minna. Thanks for waiting.

Hope you like it!!!!

Enjoy!!!! ^^

****************************

Third Person's POV

"I'm gonna kill you, Tokugawa" Byodoin said, smirking evilly.

Tokugawa just stood there, looking back at him emotionlessly. He stood on the court with his racket ready.

"That kid and him isn't here. Byodoin must be psyched to get his turn now" One of them said.

The game of destruction begin. Tokugawa and Byodoin fought against each other equally.... for now. Match point 3-3.

A match between two of the strongest in the campus.

Tokugawa showed his full potential. Byodoin was shock obviously, the cocky brat a few years ago, became this strong.

His speed, His strength, His power are up to a much more higher level. The ball seems much more harder to return everytime.

Byodoin smirked, he can feel his adrenaline rushing.

"Game, Tokugawa! 4-3"

"So, you've entered into the 'divine path of asura'" Byodoin mumbled.

"Divine path of asura? whats that?" One of the high schoolers ask.

"Divine Path of the Asura. It is a state that has a variety of effects on serves, namely increased speed, increased spin, and the ability for the ball to pass through the opponent's racket" Oni explained.

"Well, A state almost as similar as Pinnacles of Perfection" Irie said, not taking his eyes off the match.

"I've put my life on the line for this one battle" Tokugawa said.

"Amazing!!"

"He's fighting on par with the no.1 japan's representative!!"

An uproar from all around who's watching. The middle schoolers look at them in awe and as well as, fear in a way. The game went to a draw 5-6.

Meanwhile, not far ahead, this two certain brothers are playing against each other. Or rather, the older one is teaching the younger one.

"Oi, chibisuke. You finally got the hang of it, huh? The sweet spot" Ryoga said.

"Cheh, play against me. A real match" Ryoma said, annoyed.

"sure, why not?" Ryoga smirked.

They heard the uproar, but decide to just ignore it for now.

Back to the main court.

A figure stood not far behind, hidden.

"Not yet, He's not showing his true colour yet...." That figure mumbled.

Oni and Irie sense someone behind them and turn, there's no one there. They look at each other in confusement.

Atobe came back to the main court.

"Atobe, how's Niou?" Yukimura ask.

"He's fine. He's resting for now" Atobe said.

"What about Rika?" Fuji ask.

"That's the thing. After she help me send Niou yo he infirmary, she went out, saying she'll be here. She isn't here huh?" Atobe said.

The others who heard it, frown. Fuji especially, he's worried something might happen to her. But her greatest fear is right in the court, so she should be fine.

But where is she?

The match seems to be ending, with Tokugawa's just one more point. He's making a big shot this time, a strong and powerful shot. The glowing shot.

A destructive shot.

Byodoin took that shot, he receives cuts on his hand, yet his face.....

"How nostalgic, Oni. The brat's Just like you. But the one who's gonna perish are you people!!!" He said.

He return the ball with a powerful glowing shot as well, it went pass through Tokugawa, hitting the wall behind him, the wall smashed to pieces.

"Cheh, its an out..." Byodoin said.

Everyone kept quiet, the true strength of the demon.

'What have I done? I was so set on making Tokugawa the next top player, passing down all of my strength to him, But it wasn't just Tokugawa.... I believe I've made Byodoin stronger as well...' Oni thought in horror.

The past where Oni was once the top player representative in Japan, he have defeated Byodoin once. He trained Tokugawa as well, to become stronger, to make him able to surpass Byodoin as well. It seems he've made quite a big mistake in a way.

"Game and first set. 2nd stringer, Tokugawa, 7-6!!!"

"Eventhough Tokugawa took the first set, anyone can see that Byodoin was clearly superior" The middle schoolers look at Byodoin in fear.

Tokugawa pant so hard. Second set is about to start soon.

"Are you okay, with going into the next set?" Irie ask.

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry, It's all because I woke up the pirate that was sleeping within that Bastard!!" Oni said.

"Second set! Byodoin to serve!!!"

"Tokugawa, You should experience this with your own body!!!" Byodoin shouted.

He serve the ball up and hit it.

"TENNIS FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION!!!"

***************************

Okay, Sorry for the short chapter.

Believe it or not, I typed it on a moving bus. Yeah. Meh, that's got nothing to do with that.

Anyways, look forward to the next chapter.

Comment in your opinion, and please vote.

Thanks for reading guys!!!!!!

Bye-bye...

Sasaki_Senna OUT!!!!!!!! ^^