Chapter 13 - The Past

Hi guys, you might like this chapter!! ^^

sorry for not updating a long time, I was planning for a 2 chapter special, but then the chapter got deleted for who knows what reason. I got upset and just left it out for.... I guess a week? Yeah, sorry.

By the way. Bold + Italic is in English.

Whatever info given about Byodoin is all created. I need so it can go with Rika time line....

Enjoy!!!!! ^^

***************************

Third Person's POV
Flashback 3 years ago prior to the current storyline....

"Ryooommaaaa!!!! faster!! Or I'll leave you!!!" A 12 year old Rika shouted.

"Nee-chan!! One minute!!" Little Ryoma ran down the stairs, his single bag tennis racket hanging on his shoulder.

"I'm ready!!" He grinned.

"Yosh! Lets go!" Rika said.

"Okaasan!! Oyaji!! We're going now!!" Rika said.

Both parent came out.

"Hime-chan! Why dont you go out with your Otou-sama instead of him" Nanjiro, Rika's father joked.

Ryoma pouted, crossing his arms.

"Oyaji, I spend time with you almost everyday you know. You're the one training me for all my matches. I see you Eeeeveryday!! I dont get to see Ryoma much" Rika said, placing her hand on her hip, scolding her father.

Rika, even thought young, she has always been mature in her personality just like her mother.

Nanjiro anime cried and went to his emo corner. Rika sweatdrop.

"Okaasan, I'll be going" She turn to her mother, Rinko.

"Okay, take care now dear. Make sure Ryoma always by your side, okay?" Rinko advice.

"Dont worry! I'm here! Bye! We'll be back soon!!!" She grab Ryoma's hand and went out.

"Dont come back late!!"

Rika and Ryoma walk along the streets in America.

"So Ryoma, What do you want to do? Since Nee-chan's with you right now" Rika said.

"Tennis!! Play tennis with me!!" Ryoma cheered.

Rika chuckled.

"Okay, then lets go to the park ne?" Rika said.

"Yeah!!"

As they reach the park, Rika start tutoring Ryoma.

"Chibi-chan!! If you cant hold it with your hand, hold it with both of your hand!" Rika said from the other side of the court.

"Okay!" Ryoma did as he's told.

They practise a little while more and finally rest.

"Yosh, lets rest" Rika said.

Ryoma sat on the ground panting hard.

"Nee-chan, You're too strict...." He said.

Rika chuckled lightly.

"Chibi-chan, I'll go buy some drink for us. You stay here alright?" Rika said.

"Hai~~"

When Rika return with two cans of ponta in her hand, she saw her little brother getting bullied by a bunck of older teenagers. Rika got mad.