Chapter 14 - Germany

The continuation is here, hope you like it.

Oh yeah, just assume in Germany they talk English okay?

Bold is in English as usual.

Enjoy!! ^^

***************************

Third Person's POV

Rika look around the airport.

"Miss Echizen Rika. Is Miss Echizen Rika here?" She heard a woman's voice behind her.

"Umm...Thats me....Miss Sherly?" Rika said.

"Yes, I heard from your father, I'll be bringing you to the rehab centre. Dont worry, we're one of the best in the world, we'll help you" Sherly patted her shoulder.

Rika nod and followed her.

"Oh right, you can speak Japanese with me. I can speak fairly well" Sherly said.

Rika smiled and nod.

For a month, She has been doing basic training for her arm. Stretching, weight lifting, swinging. Everyday's almost the same, Morning woke up, jog around the rehab centre, home school,  the training and so on.

she even met Hannah Essenheimer an ex pro just like her. One of the trainer in the center.

Now, they decide to try something new, Its time to hold the racket.

Rika look at her racket, then took it in her hand, gripping it.

'we'll meet again when we grown stronger....if you still be able to play tennis that is....'

A flashback occur. Rika's eyes widen in horror. She drop the racket and tremble in fear.

"Rika! Rika! Stay calm! Oh my god! Breath Rika!" Sherly said, holding her.

Rika held Sherly's arm tightly, trying to calm down. Finally she ease down and passed out.

"She's had a panic attack. You dont think she has trauma right?" Hannah said.

"I'm not sure, for now, lets bring her in. She needs rest" Sherly answered.

***

Rika sigh sadly. As if almost crying.

'Well, as expected....I did had trauma... Who wouldn't after that right? I wish Oyaji or Okasan's here...' Rika thought going out of the hospital.

"Its beautiful isn't it? I admire the clouds because they are so carefree, floating around in the sky, isn't it beautiful flower" Rika look in front of her.

Rika saw a guy about few years older than her, he had a round sunglasses, he had jacket hanging on his shoulder, his right arm wrapped with bandaged. He lean by the tree just outside the hospital amiring the sky.

"S..sorry?" Rika ask, not really understanding what he said.

"You shouldn't think much. Just try and relax, and everything will be fine, beautiful flower" The guy said.

"Why do you keep on calling me beautiful flower?" Rika ask, curious.

"Because you shine so bright, making others smile. Just like a beautiful flower... And if you became sad, the one around you becomes gloom" He said.

Rika smiles slightly.

"There you go... Its nice to meet you, Echizen Rika" He look at me.