ANNA"s Dream

• Dedicated to Phil Harmonic

“Anna’s Dream”

    I had this dream when I was 16 years old.

    The dream was in black & white.

    At that time I was having questions concerning spirituality. I was living in England. I attended many of the old churches. I kept returning to our family church. I was younger and had a “Mad Crush” on the priest. He was handsome, dark hair-longer then usual. A mustache, his dark hair brought that “Five o’clock shadow” out in the early afternoon.

    In my dream it was another place, and another time. The same church and the same priest.

     This time had to be sometime in the middle ages. The “black Death” was upon Europe.

The church was now in the center of a walled city.

I was a Nun in this dream. It seemed I was a somewhat important Nun.

    I was hiding under a flight of stairs. Masturbating…furiously. I was thinking about the priest.

     Then all of the sudden, like sometimes happens in a dream; I was in the courtyard of the church.

The color of the dream change into tones of Brown & White. Like a very old fashioned picture.

     Now I had a hunch back. A big hump was on my back. I felt ugly and bad about having this hunch back. In me I knew if it wasn’t for this affliction, I would be considered beautiful. But since this was not the case, I had found solace in the church.

     Now standing in the courtyard I found myself looking up at Jesus on the cross. I cried.

     Then Jesus just floated off the cross. He came and he held me. It was a sexual, loving caress with which “My Lord” held me.

     I noticed that in this dream I was now wearing my night gown. Off white, “Ivory color“, silk and lace.

Jesus rubbed the hump on my back and slowly started to dance with me. I cried and was begging him, “Take Away my hump”. “Take away my hump…PLEASE!

    Then I felt it happen. My hunch back, just dissolved. Now my tears were ones of joy.

Jesus dropped my night gown off my shoulders.

I stood in front of Jesus and watched him turn into this priest I had a crush on. He was as nude as The Christ had been.

     I sensed his desire. I saw his desire. There and then in that Courtyard he made love to me. More precisely, we fucked like “Mad, Hungry, Teenagers.

On climaxing, I found myself once more, wearing my “Habit”. Hiding back under those stairs, masturbating. Sweaty, and I had “The Hunch Back”.

I knew in the dream that it was all the sexual fantasy of myself. As a Nun, getting off while hiding under a flight of stairs.

My breathing was heavy and I was concerned someone may have heard me. I peek out of the small door. This was a storage space. No one was around.

I woke up. I was thinking, The Priest Put EVIL thoughts in my being and spirit.

I was scared. I thought he was an agent of the DEVIL.

    When I woke up. I was in my own bed. In my own time.

I remembered the dream perfectly. It was upsetting to say the least.

    I faded back into sleep for a while longer. I found myself now walking to hell on a living pavement of aborted bastards.

    I woke up once more. This time for good.

    I’ve never set foot in a church again.