Getting drunk isn't a good idea

King Sombra's P.O.V:

It was now evening, and Fluttershy was pulling me to Sugarcube corner. She pulled me by my tail, which I wasn't happy about.

She was going to ruin how it looked! I wanted to wear my armor and cape, but the mare didn't let me. She had forced me to wear a suit, which her marshmallow friend had made.

*Flashback:*

Fluttershy started, "Quickly eat and then we'll go to Rarity so that she can make you a suit for the party."

"Can't I just wear my armor and cape?" I asked her.

"No," she replied. "You can't scare ponies; it's a party."

"But scaring them is fun!"

"I won't let you scare them. Now it's time to go."

She dragged me out of her cottage, and to this shop. I saw a white unicorn there.

"Fluttershy! What a surprise!" the unicorn started. Her eyes fell on me, and she asked, "Why is he here?"

"It's nice to see you too, Rarity. Could you make a suit for Sombra? Pinkie's giving him a party at Sugarcube corner and I can't have him scaring ponies," the pegasus told her.

"I see." The white marshmallow started measuring me.

*End of flashback.*

I sighed quietly. I had attended parties and galas in the past before, but nothing like this. Though...I had to admit to myself...the suit did look nice on me. Still, I would have preferred my armor and cape.

We finally reached Sugarcube Corner and Fluttershy gave me a slightly serious look. "Here we are. Please, behave yourself."

A nod was the only answer I gave before we entered. As expected, every guest turned towards me with surprised or scared expressions, but I kept myself neutral.

Barely a moment later, Pinkie jumped in front of me with a cheerful smile and I jumped slightly back. "Hey there, glad you could come and hope you enjoy yourselves!"

Before I could form any sort of reply, she hopped away. I'm sure that even if I still had my dark magic, I would never be able to understand this mare.

"I-is there anything that I can get you, Mr. Sombra?" A light blue mare, Mrs Cake, if I am not mistaken, asked me, slightly shivering.

I smiled, which made her jump in fear. I remembered that my fangs showed when I smiled. "I apologize for scaring you. I keep forgetting how my fangs show when I smile. And yes, there is something that you could get me. Do you have any...strong drinks?"

"I'm afraid that I don't," she replied.

"Oh. Do you know where I could get any?" I asked.

"Berry Punch sells those types of drinks. Pinkie would be more than happy to tell you where her bar is."

"Thanks," I said, and the mare left. She seemed eager to leave. I shrugged, and looked for the pink mare.

I found her, and was about to go to her when I felt something on my mane and back. Touching my mane with my hoof I felt a foal. I turned my head and saw another one on my back.

"You foals are brave, aren't you?" I asked them. "Coming up to a scary pony like me?" They didn't seem scared. "Who has fangssss?" I hissed the last word, even showing my fangs to them.

I put them in front of me and saw Fluttershy. She said, "Remember to be good, Sombra?"

I sighed. "I will." She left and the foals were back on me.