Need some help?

Sombra's P.O.V:

The mare named Fluttershy has been suspiciously kind to me. I'm not sure if I should trust her. I could never let anypony get too close to me. I had not forgotten about Radiant Hope's betrayal.

Didn't this mare know that I couldn't be reformed? I was snatched from my thoughts by a voice saying, "Um, Sombra? Are you okay?"

I was about to yell at the one who had interrupted my thinking when I saw it was the mare I had been thinking about, Fluttershy.

I still had to earn her trust, even if she would never earn mine. I said, "Of course I'm okay. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Uh, not to be rude, but you were kind of staring at the wall for a long time.", she said.

"I was just lost in thought, that's all." I hastily replied. Trying not to show my distrust I kept a neutral expression.

"Oh...I see." She replied before my ears twitched, a knock on the front door.

The pegasus went to open it, while I stayed on my guard, carefully listening in. "Ah, hello, Twilight." Fluttershy greeted her. "How are you?"

"I am doing good, Fluttershy, thank you." Twilight replied, "I would like to talk to Sombra, alone, please." She requested, causing my ears to flinch in slight frustration.

"Uh, he's still a bit...shaken, are you sure about this?" The timid mare sounded hesitant, much to my own surprise.

"Yes, I can do this. Why not catch some fresh air?"

"Uh, sure thing, Twilight."

With the door closing and hoofsteps approaching, my expression slightly darkened as the student of the princess approached me. "What do you want?" My voice was slightly raised.

"I would like to tell you why your magic is gone." She stated, which surprised me.

"What?", I asked.

"I would like to tell you why your magic is gone,'' she repeated.

"And why is that?", I asked.

"Because I took it. Yes, I did take it.", she repeated, after seeing my look of astonishment and disbelief. "I drained you of your magic while you were sleeping.", she replied.

I didn't believe what I was hearing. " But why? ", was all that I could say.

"Well, for one," she started, "I wanted to do some tests on your magic, seeing if I could turn it into normal magic."

"But my magic is normal! It's only different because I'm an umbrum, and because I use dark magic.", I exclaimed.

" I...don't believe you.", she said a few seconds after I had finished talking. "You'll get your magic back when I'm finished testing it."

"No way!" I yelled at her, "Give it back, right now, it can't be used as an experiment!"

"I am sorry, but on Celestia's orders, I can't give you your magic back." The purple unicorn tried to defend herself, taking a step back in fear.

But it didn't matter to me. "Give it back, I demand it!" My voice was louder and more forceful, with the mare taking a defensive stance.

"Stop!" A new voice made both of us flinch, "Both of you!" We turned around to see a slightly upset and worried Fluttershy. "You can't force him to do this, Twilight!"

Celestia's student stayed silent for a moment before sighing. "I'll have to come back another time, I guess..." With that, she left."

Fluttershy looked concerned at me. "She did not..hurt you, did she?"