Chapter 17

"–so after my sister's death, i had the full responsibility of Evie and with my job, it was more than just hard. So that's when I decided to quit for the better," Jimin sighed, smiling hesitantly as the members kept their eyes low silence filled in the voids and Jimin could feel the nervousness in his sweaty palms.

"So she just left?" Hoseok looked up before the rest. Jimin nodded, making him hiss shaking his head at the same time, "Man I'm– I feel so sorry for you buddy. She really didn't deserve you,"

"Yeah," Taehyung nodded, "She left you– Park Jimin who literally owns half of the kpop industry, for some stupid dickhead? She needs help."

"I know right?" Jungkook tried not to laugh but looking at Jimin he couldn't help but sincker, "If I were a girl I would kill my self for being so insanely stupid."

"Same, our Jiminie is a lovely man. Plus he's hot." Hoseok added.

"And caring," Namjoon smiled.

"And a self made man," Yoongi said.

Jimin felt his cheeks burning from the continuous praises which the youngest noticed and laughed, glancing at Evie sitting on his lap he said, "Now it's Evie's turn. Say daddy's nice."

"Daddy" Evie points at Jimin, making him smile.

"is," Jungkook says

"ich.."

"nice,"

"mi'k,"

"no, say nice,"

"koo... baby mi'k,"

"what?" Taehyung turned to him and then at Jimin, "What is she saying?"

Jimin laughed a little, ruffling his daughter's hair, "Jungkook, give me milk." He translated, and the boys broke into a bunch of aw's.

"She's so close to Jungkook," Hoseok chimed, "I wonder what they'll be like when she grows up."

"Just like this," Jungkook grinned, "I'll be her best friend forever. She even knows army y'know?"

"Really?"

"Yep," He nodded, and made Evie sit on the couch, "We'll get Evie milk, but first tell me where's army."

"mi'k"

"where's army?"

"mi'k!"

"army,"

"daddy..."

"yes, just a minute," Jimin said, getting up from the couch and went to the kitchen, "Where's the bottle?" He frowned on looking around the kitchen, going through the drawer where he usually kept the bottle after washing it.

"What?" Jungkook responded along with a sharp, cackle as Evie probably grabbed his hair making him groan and convince her to leave his poor hair.

"Where's Evie's bottle?"

"How am I supposed to know that?"

"Find it" Jimin sighed, looking around the kitchen but found nothing and came back to the living room. He bent near the coffee table, removing the cushions and even searching under the couch but the bottle wasn't to be found.

"Baby," He looked at Evie who instantly leaped forward, going in Jimin's arms, "Where's your bottle? Did you hide it or what?"

"Mi'k," Evie nodded, thinking whatever and Jimin sighed.

"Is she that hungry?" Jungkook squinted his eyes, "I think she hid the bottle and now wants you to search the whole house and be worried."

"She can't think all of that, idiot." Namjoon rolled his eyes, "Did you hide the bottle?"