Chapter 04

Dear Army,
Are you all doing good? I know you all must be worried because of the recent news, I'm writing this because I didn't know any other way to confront you about me leaving BTS, I thought this would work the best, because handwritten stuff has a different meaning of its own right?

Please don't worry too much about me, I did everything with my will, no one forced me, no one targetted me, I did what I felt was right for me right now. I have my reasons and I personally don't feel the need to explain anything to anyone about the insides of my life. I hope you all respect my decision and don't blame anyone for it. I'm really sorry to all the armys reading this, I promised a lot of things to you that I couldn't complete. Things are this way now, I'm sorry from the bottom of my heart for hurting you and breaking your trust.

Also thank you for staying all along through my journey and supporting me and loving me like I've never felt before. I'd never be able to thank you enough for that. Please take care of yourselves, and if possible, try to have a little faith on me one last time. I love you all.

Sincerely,
Park Jimin
Ex-BTS member

Jimin found himself staring at his letter for the millionth time in the last two hours. It was the third day after the agency released an official statement about BTS being a six-membered group now.

He had seen several backlashes mainly on the company and some on the group, saying the company must've done something to push Jimin off limits. There were also people who were secretly happy that Park Jimin is no more part of their favourite boy band. Clashes all over the internet were going viral, news headlines, magazines and every other thing seemed interested in bringing up the situation as a hot topic, it was a hot topic indeed.

Park Jimin leaving BTS is a hot topic.

He pulled out of his phone, clicking a picture of the letter he wrote and contemplating all over again whether he should or not post it. Maybe the hate will be a bit less if his fans saw the letter and are convinced that his actions were his own.

With that thought in mind, Jimin instantly posted the picture from his personal account and waited for a few seconds, gulping his saliva nervously.

"Da-dadada" He heard Evie giggling all along as she waddled towards him.

"Yes Evie?" He glanced at her, forcing up a smile as he kept his phone aside after switching it off, wanting to avoid the unpleasant sound of notifications that were on the way of blowing up his phone.

He saw his daughter holding his finger as she pulled his hand pointing towards the glass door that was the best way to get into the backyard from the living room. He smiled and stood up, walking with her and slid the door open for her.

"Evie can play here and watch the birdies too." He cooed, scooping her up in his arms and pointing outside at the nearby tree where a few sparrows sat.

"Daddy" Evie giggled.

"Yes, my baby." He smiled and sat down, hanging his legs down letting his feet touch the cool grass and left his daughter to play for a while until it's her nap time.

Evie crouched down near his legs, leaning forward to probably see the grass as it looked something new to her. Jimin smiled and made her stand on the bare ground, where the baby looked a bit scared. She stared down at her feet, trying to lift them up and reached out her father to save her from the weird green things.

"It's grass, princess." He chuckled, carrying her in his arms as she started crying. "Alright, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Don't cry now."

Jimin patted her back, making her lay against his chest which he knew calmed her down ever since she was an infant. The day he held her close to his heart for the first time and never wanted to let go as he realized he had found a new world and a new reason to smile in form of his daughter, in his princess.

"Good girl," He kissed her head as she laid quietly, hands fiddling with the shiny chains attached in his ear ring. "Shall we go eat something? I'm sure Evie's hungry."

Evie looked at him, smiling despite of her wet cheeks, making Jimin chuckle and wipe the tears off of her puffy cheeks, "Do you want milk?"

Evie nodded her head once, making Jimin proud as she responded to him once again in the last few weeks in which he noticed his daughter showing tremendous growth as a young toddler. She could now follow small instructions and respond to simple questions, and even point out some parts of her body when he asked, the only condition for all these being, she should be in the mood to do it.

"Let's get Evie some milk then." He said, placing her on her feet and standing up. "Come to the kitchen." He said and walked forward, glancing back to see if she was following him.

He stood against the island preparing her slightly sweet milk while Evie toddled around the kitchen, screaming and shouting in excitement, tripping occasionally then getting up and continuing with her run.

"You don't get tired, do you?" He chuckled shaking his head on seeing his daughter overflowing with energy, "Evie, come here."

The baby cackled excitedly, clapping her hands as she stopped at a distance from the father, before running away in the opposite direction.

"Oh are you challenging me to catch you?" Jimin said, placing his hands on his hips as he looked at Evie. He walked towards her, making her squeal and run faster with her tiny legs, she turned towards the living room, standing near the wall, hiding her face in her hands.

"Ah where did Evie go?" He said, looking around, pretending to find the baby who thought she was hiding.

Jimin chuckled, hearing her giggle and slowly crouched down behind her, bringing her in his embrace and showering her with kisses, making Evie a laughing mess.

"We've played enough now, so Evie should drink her milk like a good girl." He said, carrying her to the kitchen and taking her sippy cup from the counter, giving it to her as she instantly started sucking out the milk. "Oh you were really hungry hmm?"

Jimin sighed, taking a seat on the bar stool while making Evie sit in front of him on the counter top, keeping her between his arms to prevent her from possibly trying to escape and ending up falling down.

The baby shut her eyes close as she pulled the cup away, doing a small 'ah' sound and giggling at her father who smiled at her, turning his eyes into crescents.

"Mi'k dada" Evie mumbled, earning a gasp from Jimin.

"You said milk right? I'm not hearing things am I?" He stared at Evie who didn't seem to be interested in his talks now. "C'mon princess, say it again."

"...daddy"

"No, not daddy, say 'milk'."

"Daddy!" Evie clapped her hands, smiling happily, showing her little teeth between her tinted lips.

"Okay," Jimin sighed, handing her the sippy cup again, "just drink your milk, it's fine. We can learn more words together."

"Mi'k!"

"Yes! Good job, my baby." He cooed, pulling her near him and hugging her tiny body proudly. "My Evie's growing up, now. I can't wait to hear you saying more words."

______________

a/n- hello everyone, it's been a really hectic day. i did a lot of work phew! and now the last thing was updating this chapter! 😁 so enjoyyyy!❤️

and vote!❤️❤️

and comment!❤️❤️❤️

and stay healthy!❤️❤️❤️❤️

love you all!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️