5: Into The Past

*David's pov* (season 5)

I am mentally cursing at myself. I'm currently hiding I'm my house away from Mario because yes I did touch his chair and I hate it.

I'm currently inside the closet and they are literally outside the house. I held my breath as I listened in on their conversation.

"Seriously Mario you have taken us all around the island and for what?" Ritchie asked

"I'm telling you someone is here they were in my seat they smell like David but we all know David has been within our eye sight for the past 11 hours." Mario said

"You took us behind the guild hall and then to David's home." Ritchie said

"Brother you have to listen. I don't know if you realized but food that was on the guild tables was missing and I found some food scrap when Mario took us to the back of the guild so someone has to be here." Brandon said and my heart sunk.

"Damn it, I knew I should have just thrown that in the ocean." I thought

"Fine let's investigate David's house but if we don't find anything everyone is going to bed and doing 10 laps around the guild in the morning." Ritchie said

"Ah what!? Why do the rest of us get punished." I heard myself say ya know I'll just call him Snow that way we don't get mixed up.

"Because. Now let's go I want to get this out of the way." Ritchie said

I heard the footsteps around the house and I knew they were getting dangerously close, fortunately the room I'm in is the one that both Inmo and Boat jumped out of.

I inhaled and sighed and got ready to punch someone as a heard footsteps. I heard the grabbing of the door handles and then without thinking as soon as the door open I punched the person as hard as I could, and it turned out of me other me.

I jumped over him and jumped out the window rolling to stop the fall and I grabbed my hood and pulled it back over my head and took off running.

In all honesty this is the only time you'll ever, ever, hear me say.... I am so happy to have gone through that demon book with the old bat and Lucas.

"Guy!" Kit yelled and I knew they were on top of me.

I ran, however I luckily turned the corner just as a rock came flying past my face. I wanted to yell an insult at Mario but at the same time now's not the time.

I ran twords the docks in hope to get into the water or something to lose em but of course that never goes according to plan.

Ritchie blinked in front of me and I had to come to a screeching stop as Air wrapped around me. I struggled against the current but if course Brandon has a firm grip.

"Are you kidding me!" I yelled and they seemed slightly surprised by my voice.

"Who the hell are you." Snow said and I rolled my eyes keeping quiet.

"Looks like they don't want to talk." Ritchie said

I cleared my throat and tried making it sound a bit different.

"You can make me go through the most horrible punishment you have but I'm not telling you anything." I said as my demon showed up in front of me.

Let me beat them up.

"No. Not in a million years."

Come on.

"Go the fuck away I'm not speak to you." I said pointing at the skies as my demon left.

"Who are you talking to?" Kit asked

"No one of your importance." I said before I put my hands together.

I have one shot at this and I'm going to take it. I'm also probably going to regret it later as well.

"ICE MAKE RAINING SPEARS!" I yelled as spears formed and fell or rained down onto my guild mates.

Brandon lost focus and dropped me and I got up and dashed to the ocean. I put my hands together and this time I made an ice pathway but I had to keep running because it was fragile and so broke as soon as I ran across it.

Brandon is the most likely candidate to follow me but I didn't look back I couldn't look back until I got to shore which is going to be a long ways away. I hope that I can make it there and hopefully I can find raindrop in the city. He and I are like best pals at this point.

*Brandon's pov* (season 4)

We watched him run. The ice bits floated on top of the water as we watched him go. I would have gone after him but something in my gut told me no.

"We're letting him get away!?" David yelled and I looked at him. He got hit pretty hard, his nose was bleeding, he also had a scratch from that rain of ice spears which some are still a bit shocked by.

I looked at my brother who looked like he contemplating things. I sighed as I looked around. The rain wasn't hard but it definitely did surprise people and most of it shattered easily which is unusual. It was like he wasn't trying to make it an attack.

"Brother." I said and Ritchie looked at me.

"That was a clear distraction. Whoever that is knows how to control their magic. Better then David at least." Ritchie said

"HEY!.... Also They sounded like me!' David yelled

"They smelled like you." Mario said

"They use ice like you." Kit said and I sighed

"We are definitely going to have to go to Jonathan about this." Ritchie said

"First the airship, then the small child that ran to the airship with the fire breathing parrot, now this." I said

"Wait fire breathing parrot....." David said thinking.

"What is it David?" Kit asked

"I remember some kind of parrot I'm trying to remember from where." David said

"Don't get a brain freeze because of your thoughts." Mario said and I held back a laugh.

"Shut up pebbles." David said

"Well let's all get some rest. Me and my brother will call a meeting with the counsel once we do the GMG event." I said and everyone wandered back to their respective houses.

Inmo was still looking out at the sea.

"Inmo what are you doing?" I asked

"Huh? I'm just watching the ice blocks float on the water." Inmo said

"I see... anyways let's head back in." I said following Ritchie.

"Sir Brandon." Inmo asked and I looked at him.

"What's up?" I asked

"His hood came down." Inmo said

"Did you see what he looked like?" Ritchie asked

".....like David but different." Inmo said

I looked at Ritchie and I sighed. We walked inside the guild hall Ritchie and I went to our office while Inmo got something to eat.

"Same magic, looks like him, same voice." Ritchie said

"A second David but they looked different as Inmo put it." I said

"They were also talking to themselves which means that...he can speak to his demon freely without much trouble." Ritchie said

"He's stronger then." I said

"Possibly. And if that's the case makes me wonder what exactly were those rifts and why did they open not to mention. Are there more people." I said and Ritchie sighed

"Investigation of the airship will be needed." Ritchie said

"Agreed but we need to get the others as well." I said

"Yup. Anyways we have some things to take care of in the time being." Ritchie said looking at the paperwork.

"Indubitably."