11: Into The Past

*Eden's pov* (season 4)

Jonathan called us in on such a short notice and I hope it's good to disturb me from having peace in my own garden.

I walked in and walked down the steps and I could already hear the sounds of conversations, loud ones.  As I got down there I saw Rian, Brandeen, Jakey, and Jonathan.

"May I ask why all of you are being so loud I could hear you from the steps coming down." I said coming over and I sat down.

"Right let's keep the voices down and yes I actually have interesting news for all of you." Jonathan said

"Does it have something to do with the plan?" Rian asked

"Well it does effect the plan, but only because what I called you here for is about the future versions of people from the guilds." I said

"So they are from the future but... A different one then." Jakey said

"I mean that one that I met he mentioned something about knowing who he was later. Michael was also there." I said with a huff

"Yes future Michael is here with others so far people have identified Michael and David in that group." I said

"I'm looking forward to seeing what this past version of the person I caught is because once I find him I'm keeping him. He seems like a strong person." I said with a laugh

"I want to see what kind of people or magic these guys have." Brandeen said and I laughed.

"Anyways I have a proposal for you guys. The ship is on the outskirts of town I want you guys to crush the ship. Crush it and if you want, take whoever or whatever is left of the wreckage." Jonathan said and I thought about it.

"Sounds interesting, but I'll have to pass after all I have plans and big ones." I said with a smirk

"Oh it's your time to shine huh?" Rian asked

"I've been planning for a while." I said and Jakey nodded

"Well I wish you luck." Jonathan said and I nodded in response

"Me and my brother can look through the wreckage we make." Rian said

"Remember to crush it you don't need to blow it up into splinters. After all I want to look through it." I said and both of them nodded

"Oh I'm so excited!" Brandeen said with a cheerful smile.

"Keep your guard up because anything can happen." Jonathan said

"Don't worry we'll be ok!" Brandeen chuckled with a smirk

"I'll go see it before anyone else with my time magic I bet I can get in without them even knowing I was there." Jakey said

"Alright take care boys." Jonathan said and we all left.

I went back to my place and smiled the time will come and it won't be long until the Gmg starts up again.

*Ritchie's pov* (season 4)

I sighed today I got to play dodge the lightning bolt with some of the Protectors guild members and they are decent, but not very good with it. I got to my office and looked at my brother and walked over to where he was and looked out the window to see what he was looking at.

"David's stress gardening again." Brandon said and I sighed

"He seems to be doing that a lot more often ever since that encounter with his other self." Brandon said and I nodded.

"I've noticed that as well I wonder what's on his mind, also the fact that future Michael has been confirmed as someone here is also something. Makes me wonder how many people we actually know in that group." I said and I turned and looked at the paperwork.

"Oh right we need to get that done huh." Brandon said and I smiled thinking of something.

"How about this we complete the paperwork work we go on an S class mission. Release magic and get payment." I said and Brandon looked at me before smiling.

"Sure at least that way I have something to look forward too." Brandon said and I pulled over a chair and sat down and we both got to work on the paperwork.

*3rd person*

David paused and sighed, had that really been his future? He looked so much stronger. David smiled with excitement as he planted one last flower. A spot dedicated to future what he would become. An S rank wizard maybe a guild leader, but a powerful mage as those below him are proud and those above are proud of his success.

David smiled at that looking at the blue flowers. He inhaled and then sighed grabbing all of his gardening tools and started heading back to his house. However not before looking at the building where the Protectors are he set down his tools and stripped as he slammed open the door and took a deep breath.

"Do I smell contraband!" David yelled coming into the kitchen seeing Kay and Jakey shoving as many cookies as they could into their mouths.

".... alright hand it over." David said walking over to them a muffled no came from Kay and Jakey as she managed to shove part of another cookie into her mouth.

Bryan watched them from the stands above and Lo'pho was in his room swinging his sword to stay in strength of welding it and it's great strength.

David took the cookies he could but the ones that Kay and Jakey shoved into their mouths he didn't want to touch those. Taking the cookies he left and Bryan sighed.

"I told you guys it wasn't a good idea." Bryan said resting his head on his arms.

"I get it Bryan." Kay said crossing her arms as he ate the cookies that she had in her mouth which she spat out onto a plate because it was too much to chew like Jakey.

"Just cook them at night." Bryan said and Jakey and Kay looked at each other and both had big grins.

"Thank you Bryan!" Kay said with a big smile.

"No problem I geuss....I'm going to go train." Bryan said coming down and left the building going to the training grounds.

Jakey and Kay smile, chuckling.