1: Into The Past

*3rd person* (season 4)

No one in the guilds of Divinus Magia, Protectors, Wandering Coins, and Grimshade we're expecting a rift to open in the sky like it did.

Rifts all around Atlantide in and out of the city opened. However what stood out to everyone in the Gmg party was the air ship that came out of the biggest rift.

One then crackled in the middle of the room. Everyone backed up before a small green thing fell through. The rift closed leaving what it dropped there. The air ship not once moved from its spot.

However let's back up what caused this to even begin with. Well it's started with Jakey. Yup Jakey the time mage of the Protectors guild.

(Season 5)

All of the guilds were hanging out because it had been a little while since all the guilds interacted with one another ever since everything in Atlantide went down. Jakey had discovered something and wanted to show Kay since she was the closest friend he had at the moment.

Running with a compressed time portal (rift) Jakey made his way to the guilds meeting area. Jakey called for Kay and Kay looked at him as he waved at her.

"Kay I have something cool!" Jakey yelled before running over.

"O-ok you should be careful." Kay said nervously but of course not everything is smooth with Jakey.

Tripping, Jakey lands with a thud on the ground and the compressed time portal broke from it's capsule. Causing a sudden burst of energy, rifts start to open causing chaos. Some even opening in guild halls were people are who didn't come to the party.

Miss P looked at the rift and gave a chuckle before going inside with Polly and sat down. She knew she couldn't stop the rift so why struggle she thought as Polly got comfortable.

A fire dragonslayer training at the mountains near Grimshade suddenly gets pushed into the snow by a force. Looking up Bryan sees the rift and before he can do much he's dragged in holding close an egg to prevent anything happening to it.

Back at Divinus again a small child, a plant named Echeveria finds themselves easily brought through the rift before it closes. Hopefully David and Lucas don't lose their minds.

In the main guild party area many people are pulled, Lucas, David, Devin, Davis, and Michael.

Ritchie tries to keep hold of Devin as best as he could and Brandon was late to grab Lucas before they were pulled in right after David. Jakey, shocked at what is happening, tries to reach out and grab someone to help them but they just slip his fingers.

Devin doesn't want Ritchie getting into trouble because of his absence and imagining a plushie of himself he left that in Ritchie's hands.

"I promise I'll make it back." Devin said before he lost grip and got sucked in.

Ritchie, breathing heavily, stares in shock at the closed rift. Jakey starts to freak out saying it was his fault that it happened. Kay tried her best to comfort Jakey and Ritchie started to get frustrated.

Brandon had to take Ritchie before he blew a fuse but Brandon took advantage of Devin's plushie gift to calm down Ritchie.

"Calm down, if you don't you'll risk damaging the gift Devin left you." Brandon said and Ritchie stopped sparking and looked at his hands.

He sighed as he hugged the plushie. As Allumos sighed and made a head count of everyone.

"We are missing 5 people from here. We may want to return to our guilds and make sure no one else is missing if people are missing then make a note of it. Kay you take care of your guild master, and call if you need help I know your guild is small." Allumos said and everyone agreed.

Flurry was slightly upset and wished for the best for Davis seeing as, well he had something to keep close and protect hopefully he can get the time to care for the egg. Davis had yet to even explain how he got it, all he said was that it was his responsibility to take care of.

Brandon took up sails with the Divinus Magia guild as they went back to the guild hall and found a obvious and big thing missing. The airship, and when Kit looked around Echeveria was gone.

Allumos went back and talked with Viper and when they went to locate Bryan they couldn't find him. They both looked at each other and nodded. They will have to tell people that Bryan got taken as well.

That's brings us back here. Massive airship close to the guild meeting area, a small green person in the middle of the party room, a shadow mage figuring out were he was and what time he was in, he knew anything resulting in time will have effects.

Water hits water far from any civilization however close to trouble, and one with a green thumb lands in his own flowers. Fire lands on the rough/soft spot of green grass of Bri's mansion.

Imagination lands far away in the mountains away from everyone however closer to Atlantide then a certain water mage.

Lightning lands on the top of the protectors guild after adjusting himself from being dropped from the sky. Looking around Davis soon picked up on everyone magic but he knew insteantly who was who. Despite doubles he knew who was who.

Taking a deep breath Davis sat down. His head spinning from not only the blink but also from the general being pulled through a rift/time portal unwillingly. Davis decided to rest and hope for the better. He knew who was the closest to him so when he's recovered hopefully he'll get to Bryan before anyone else.