chapter 19: parties

*2 weeks later*

i let Maddy and Cassie plan my gender reveal... why not. the plan was for blue or pink, all blue means 2 boys, all pink 2 girls, blue AND pink boy and girl.

i got ready into a cute little white maternity dress, i'm getting bigger now. we got set up and finally everyone was ready, "ok count down from everyone", Maddy shouted. everyone counted down and we popped the canons

 everyone counted down and we popped the canons

a baby boy and a baby girl.

everyones shouting and screaming, everyones hugging me... all i can focus on though is Nate Jacobs walking in. "well, what's going on here", he stares directly at me. Ash and Fez stand in-front of me scared of what he'll do. shit.

"back the fuck up Nate", Maddy shouts, "you've already hurt her once, i swear you go near her".
Fez takes a step towards him, "out Jacobs, i've fucked u up once i'll do it again", he points to the door and gives Nate an intent stare. "ugh fine", Nate sighs, "i'll be backk". he laughs as he walks out.

i burst into tears, terrified of what just happened but happy cause of my babies.

*3 months later*

todays my baby shower and i'm so excited. we're only a month away from the babies, we still don't have names. Maddy's planning it again.

Maddyy
-hey Maddy, whos coming to the shower??

-hellooo Rue, Cassie, Fez obvs, Jules, Elliot, Kat and Faye, is that ok??

-yup that's fine, what time you gonna be here?

-around 1:30
it's 12:30, i have an hour to get ready
-yup thats fine, see you then :))

i got ready just put on a little dress pretty basic.

Maddy got here and wouldn't let me come out my room until she was finished.

i came out and it was gorgeous,

i knew it was a good idea to let Maddy plan this

we had an amazing time, music, games, dancing, food, etc. everything was amazing.

after 2 hours Nate hadn't showed up yet thank god. Rue only just showed up and she didn't look good, there was some argument started between Rue and Jules a few days ago and it was awkward as fuck.

Cassie said something to Rue, i don't know what i wasn't listening, Rue looked and Cassie in the eyes and between breaths muttered, "how long have you been fucking Nate". everyone looked around shocked, what the fuck. Maddy ran over knocking some of the decor over on the way. i just stood there in shock.

i walked to my room to get away from it, i can't do this right now. Fez made everyone leave except Rue.

Rue came in and started begging Fez for something, i don't know what i couldn't hear that well. i went and sat next to Ash on the couch when Rue and Fez walked down the hall.

"what's going on?", i asked Ash, "i don't know, i think rue wants drugs or something", his eyes not leaving the TV.

after a few minutes we hear a loud noise so we look over and see Fez against the wall, Rue running into a room, Fez follows her and walks back out carrying Rue, "you need to leave Rue, you need to go", is all he was saying.

he puts Rue outside and locks the door, me and Ash just watching. after locking the door Fez drops to the floor and puts his head in his hands.

can i not have 1 day for my kids without someone ruining it.

sorry again for the shorter chapter, comment any name ideas you haveee