chapter 2: party

I got home and started to get ready, i couldn't stop thinking about Ash, he was like... a drug. i threw on a black dress and heels

 i threw on a black dress and heels

and just did a basic makeup look

 "u ready", maddy asked eager to leave, "i think", i responded

. "u ready", maddy asked eager to leave, "i think", i responded.

we got to the party and it was so crowded, i was already getting anxious. i saw nate, i hate him, nate and my sister had recently broke up after being together for ages... it was messy. i saw cassie and went over to her, since rue wasn't here yet, cassie was my closest friend. "so how's ur love life going", cassie asked me, i was dreading this question...  "still single, i like someone though". "omg who's the lucky boy, is he hot?" fucksake i never should of mentioned him to her. "yeah he's hot ig, his names ash, he lives with fez", i whispered so no else could hear. her face looked like she had seen a ghost. she stood there frozen for a minute before she shook her head a bit and started speaking again, "the child drug dealer, seriously McKenzie". omg i hate when people use my full name. i gave her a look as if to say i was done with this convo then walked outside to see my sister.. fucking someone in the pool.. just what i needed to see ffs.

i felt someone breathing against my neck and i could smell alcohol, they towered over me and made me anxious, "wtf is ur sister doing", fucksake it's Nate. "idk go ask her", i responded very angrily, people always speak to me about Maddy and i'm so fed up. "ooo someones got an attitude, wanna go upstairs with me", he whispered in my ear, i pushed him away and started shouting "fuck off Nate i'm not my sister i don't wanna fuck you, i know ur jealous since my sisters fucking someone else but go take it out with someone else". he looked surprised and went to say something before turning around and walking off.

after calming down i pulled my phone up and texted fez:

fez

- hey fez u and ash free??
- yup
- wanna meet somewhere i'm leaving this shit..
- ofc ofc meet me at the shop in 10
-ok thanks

i went to find maddy and tell her i was leaving but she was no where to be seen... oh well, as i was leaving i saw nate in the kitchen.. and a girl.. with a knife held against nate.. omg what's he done now. i can't be bothered finding out. i walk outside and see rue, i can tell she's not right. "hey girl u good?" i asked her knowing she was gonna say she was alright even if she wasn't, "yeah i'm fine", she responds dazily. yup she's not fine, i don't want to be there any longer so i told her i'd message her later and i walked away to meet fez and ash...

omg thank u all so much for 700 reads <3, i'll post chapter 3 in the morning :)