t h i r t e e n

"We'll figure things out together, okay? Please, Y/n. Just let me make it up to you. Please move in with me with the kids."

Katsuki Bakugou, the number 2 hero--known to be the most selfish, egocentric, narcissistic person in the entire world is now on his knees, begging for Y/n to agree.  Of course, she isn't gonna let--

"It's not like you're seeing someone, right? You're not dating or fucking with anyone?" His eyebrow raised.

"So what if I was? It's none of your damn business."

"Who the fuck are they? I'm gonna kill them," He threatened. He stood up and towered over Y/n once again.

"Hah, like you can--"

As if on cue, the door bursted open, revealing a distressed Shoto. Hair disheveled, hero costume had ripped,

"Y/n!!" He shouted and ran towards her. He engulfs her in a tight hug, not minding the fuming Katsuki.

"What are you fucking doing here, Icyhot? And fucking let her go--" Katsuki stepped forward and grabbed Shoto's shoulder and pushed him off, making the two break away from the hug.

"Oh, Bakugou. What is he doing here?"

"He's just--here, for the kids," Y/n stutters and gestures behind them.

"Kids?" Shoto looked behind them and saw two identical twins on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

"Damn right Icyhot. I'm here for MINE and Y/N'S kids." Katsuki said with a smug smile.

"Y/n--"

"Can you both just get out for a bit? I'm tired, and I have to take care of my babies and wait for them to wake up." Y/n said with a sigh.

"Fuck off now, Icyhot. I need to talk to MY wife,"

"Wife? Y/n, I'm not quite understanding what's happening," Shoto looked down at Y/n, but Katsuki only pushed him away.

"Shoto, please let's talk later." Y/n sighed, her fingers massaging her forehead. All this events happening is just giving her a headache.

"If you say so, Y/n." He said and stepped forward, ignoring Katsuki. He gently grabs her chin to make her look up to him. Shoto observes her face. Eyes puffed up, it was evident that she was crying before. His thumb traced over some fresh cuts that she got from the fight in the mall.

Katsuki takes in a sharp breath before stepping up to separate the two. "Don't fucking touch her, Half and half bastard."

Shoto smirks before pushing Katsuki away, "And why can't I? It's not like you two are dating or married. Y/n said it herself."

Katsuki's eyes glared at Shoto. If looks could kill, Shoto wouldn't have entered the room, he probably would've just dropped dead the moment Katsuki saw him.

"Shoto, please let's talk later." Y/n pleads, hands gently tugging at Shoto's hand.

"Okay. Contact me if anything happens, okay?" Shoto reminded her. He grabs her hand to pull her in for one last hug before leaving the room.

"What's with you and Icyhot, Y/n? Don't tell me you two are fucking or dating behind my back--"

"For fuck's sake, Katsuki! We're not together!  You're only the father of my kids, not my damn boyfriend or husband!" Y/n shouted at his face. Katsuki's eyes widened as his shoulders tensed up.

While Y/n was basically fuming and had steam coming out of her nose due to her anger, Katsuki could only pull her in towards him and grab her jaw, forcing in a kiss.

Her eyes widened at the sudden action.

Something inside her.. made her think that it felt right.

Well, she did love Katsuki way back before that incident.

And maybe, just maybe, she still does.

Maybe she still does.

But it was wrong.

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and pushed him away by his chest. Katsuki looks at her straight in the eyes.

"What the fuck?!"

"Don't think that just because you've finally met my kids—"

"OUR kids."

"I don't give a shit about what you think!" She shouts at his face. "Just because you've met my kids, doesn't mean I'll let you back so easily in their lives. They lived 4 years without the presence of a father, Katsuki—"

"And are you gonna let them continue the rest of their lives thinking they never had one?!!" Katsuki shouted back at her face. "Are you gonna let them think that they were fatherless kids just like you and that damn Deku?! Huh?!"

Y/n's eyes widened.

She never thought those words would come out of his mouth.

With tears in her eyes, and venom in her words she spoke, "So what? Them growing up thinking they don't have a father is better than them growing up with a useless, selfish, self centered, sad excuse of a man for a father."

a/n

hey there. sorry for the short update. i had to rewrite it bcs it was short, lol. but yea,, i apologize for a day or two without any updates. our wifi was on snd off for the past couple hours. will do two or three updates today. :)) tysm for reading !