CHAPTER 40:NO SIMPLE ACCIDENT.

WARNING:THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME DISTURBING SCENES. PLEASE SKIP IT OR READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

ZEKE'S POV:

The room temperature became icy cold.

And I had to break it to let him know the reason.

"I have my own circumstances. So please, just this once, let's take a break from each other. Once I am ready I will reach out to you again."

I waited long enough for him to response. Because I was a bit troubled I didn't look at him. However due to the continued silence I had no choice but to look at Aqhstala.

When our eyes met, I could tell how angry he was. The question "why" was written all over his angry face.

"I....I really need this break for us to work out. So.....hmmmpp." My remaining words were swallowed by the over possessive kiss landing on my lips forcefully. His iron like grip grabbed me by my head, keeping it from steering away as his lips bit me and sucked onto mine.

*Bite*

I bit his tongue. Then his lips. The taste of blood was mixed with our saliva. Yet he still didn't let me go.

"Hah....huff.......ng..." All of my words were muffled by his overbearing kiss that never ended.

I hit him hard everywhere. But he was like a stone, not budging even an inch.

When our lips parted I gasped for air. Moving my mouth at a lighting speed.
"Listen to me first. You didn't even listen to my reasoning before getting angry and being like this." I yelled at him.
Observing him he was still frenzied by his rage so he was about to attack me again. But I beat him to it.

I kissed him on his forehead. "I have a reason for asking this favour. Recently, memories of the former soul has been flooding me in my dreams. So that's why...."
My words lost its trail when I saw the current expression sitting on my lover's face.

"Hey..." I called out to him.

But he just kept looking at me. The anger in his eyes has exploded.

"So?" He replied me coldly. "Because of that trash's memories you have been rejecting my advances? My dear Zeke, I have always loved you, but now you are doubting my love for you?"
Aqhstala's eyes when he spoke of the real Zeke was ice cold.

"He was a worthless person. Aside from his body and face, he was equivalent to trash. He was made for me to exploit."

When those words left his lips I exploded in anger. As a modern man there were morals, basic morals of every human towards another human.

"No one. Not even a trash deserves to be treated like that, AQHSTALA."

I screamed at him in anger. The pain and the cries in my dreams were so painful as if someone was ripping my heart into pieces. How could I just ignore?

His eyes narrowed at me. "Are you getting angry at me because of him?" His words were condensing just like his eyes.
"Have I not treated you lovingly? Even if I have been vile to that trash, you are my most precious person. I really really love you."

I was pulled into a forceful embrace. Because I felt his body tremble against me, I held him back as tightly as I could.

"I love you too. But I really need a break. So please......" I pulled away as I made a decision to kiss him.

Yet what I was met with was a child gaze.

"NO! YOU ARE MINE."

Was all I heard before I could realise what happened with me.

Then, there was blood everywhere before I fell broken and numb. 

AQHSTALA'S POV:

A break?

There was no way I could he apart from him for even a few days. Yet he wanted a break? So suddenly out of the blue.

It was my right as his lover to get angry at his decision.

However, it turned out the reason for his request was because of the original Zeke. That trash who was made for me to exploit. Had he had any worth I might have treated him more mercifully yet he was a waste in more than hundred ways. The only worth he had was his body and his face. So, I put that to use.
Even with him gone now, he was disrupting my relationship with the Zeke I love.

When he raised his voice and yelled at me, I was even angrier at that trash.

Dreams? Memories were coming back to my Zeke? It would have been better if those memories never came back to him. What I feared the most happened.
Because of my lover's personality I have always had this lingering fear of "What if."

But now that it has turned into reality, I wasn't able to control myself.

Even though I have shown him my weakest side, he was still adamant on taking a break from me.

After the heartfelt hug, when we parted to meet eyes, the look in his clear eyes reflected hesitation.

What I feared has come.

"NO!" YOU ARE MINE. "MINE."

When I pried those red lips open, his tongue tried it's best to reject my insertion.

I grabbed him by his neck, keeping his head in check.

If he hesitates, he will make a decision. Whatever it is, I am unwilling to accept it. No! I won't accept it.

I was in a trance of rage and hunger for our future.

The sound of flesh ripping apart, the feeling of bleeding from the place where we were connected, and the screams and muffled cries were all ignored by me.
He kicked me. But I tied him up. His hips struggled so I bind it with my cock until the struggle died away, until his legs gave away.

I was deaf to his begging and crying.

When I came to my senses, there was blood everywhere.

The bedsheet was covered in blood. Zeke's blood from before.

That was when I had realised.

"What have I done....." What have I done.

This was no simple accident!