'*•.¸♡ ︶꒦꒷>VIII<꒷꒦︶ ♡¸.•*'

♡

Yoongi's exhausted body was slumped against the head post bored. Ofcourse he was curious about how the performance was according to the fans and checking out social media was the best way to find that out.

"oh? Bts is trending? Top five trends... ~" he casually said acting a bit surprised as if it wasn't already obvious. "hmm.. #bts.. #taekookisn'tdead?..." he read out the hashtags in reverse chronological order.

"#minyoongigone? What? Oh no it's - min-yoongi-goon-die? What's-" he tied to breakdown the array of words to make a best possible sentence.  His eyes widen as he found the best possible grouping of words.

".. Is it? Min-yoongi-go-on-a-diet?" he gaped offended as he broke the series and finally understood the sentence. His finger clicked on the tag before he could even process anything.

'No hate but min yoongi seriously needs to go on a diet' read the first post. His lips arched downwards as he scanned the post. He decided to dive further more.

'yeah ikr like dude get a grip on your body. You can't possibly look like that when you're an idol lol' said the first reply.

'here goes your fatshaming ass bashing bts again.. Stop hating on our babies!!! .' yoongi wasn't sure if he should feel relieved about the reply because he felt nothing other than the pre-existing emptiness in his chest.

'@/_jungkook-is-my-bitch dude, fucking look at your username before saying anything. And FYI we weren't hating on them it was just a constructive criticism because we care about his health' yoongi wasn't sure which part of it made him more upset.

'ikr like @/_jungkook-is-my-bitch stop acting like a saint because we ourselves are army. And even you would agree with the fact that he has put on a lot weight recently, it's seriously such an eyesore. I'm sure they give him baggy costumes to hide his belly lol' yoongi couldn't find anymore replies so he decided to explore the tag furthermore and clicked on the next post.

It was a photo from his performance and the caption said 'his neck is slowly dissappearing let alone the jawline lmao.. I mean its sad how this man is destroying his body with his own hands.. I can't even find any gap between his thighs too I'm sure he weights like a pig now.. What the fvck is this trend of gaining a shit ton of weight in pretext of being healthy? '

It was as if he was deliberately diving into the depression hole with reading each post under the hashtag. As if he himself was assured that he looked pathetic.

The next post was yet again a photo and the caption said' he's bigger than namjoonie now. I mean smaller yet bigger AGYDDGB!! ' he looked at the picture to confirm if the statement was actually true. It was a picture of namjoon standing slightly forward and held his hand behind his back.