'*•.¸♡ ︶꒦꒷>I<꒷꒦︶ ♡¸.•*'

♡

Yoongi groaned rolling around the bed, trying to find the most comfortable position. He laid on his belly, certain that would be the most comfortable.

He whined and pulled his right knee to his chest, still trying to adjust. But he was wrong. With a frown, he opened his cat-shaped eyes enough to know that the giant leader was snoring beside him.

"namjoon-ah! Remove your legs" his deep morning voice ordered and the latter instantly slid his leg away. The ruffling of sheets proved it.

Yoongi closed his eyes again, hoping feeling better this time but his frustration increased still feeling uncomfortable. There sure was something under his body.

"yah! Can't you hear? Remove them legs before I cut them off!" he threatened again, this time angry. Namjoon shifted again. But that still didn't help.

Now, Yoongi's blood was boiling. He turned his head to find the latter actually rolled into a ball beside him. His long ass legs were almosed pressed on his chest.

Yoongi frowned as his tired hand went beneath his upper body to find any folds on bedsheets. There weren't any. With much discomfort he raised his body enough to check if anything was beneath him.

Nothing. Yoongi sighed satisfied and lied down again and closed his eyes. But the fluttered open the moment they realised there still was the discomfort prominent.

"is it my shirt?" he wondered, remembering how they passed out last night partying and he was still in those formals.

He decided to remove the shirt. He started unbuttoning the shirt.  The buttons unbuttoned and he felt weird? Heavy and uncomfortable. Not exactly heavy but strange.

He peeked down uninterested, hoping to find something on his chest.

His eyes snapped fully open. He did find something. A pair of breasts peeking through the crack of the half opened shirt.

His hands reached to the shirt and lifted it slightly
And guess what? He was right. He removed his hand scared. Was that a dream? But that was most likely to be impossible for him to see breast in dream, considering him being a gay.

He slapped his face a few times trying to wake up. He really hoped that all to be a dream but it wasn't.

Not knowing what to do, his first instinct was to kick the person beside him. Which happened to be namjoon, who groaned loudly as his body hit the floor.

Before namjoon could look up, he made sure to pull the blanked over his body to hide his half naked chest. "hyung~ what was that for?" namjoon complained stomping his feet.

Of course, waking up with a kick is something nobody would like. "get out" yoongi said. His voice cracked from shock. Those words were barely whispers as his eyes stated at namjoon, forgetting how to blink.

"Why?" namjoon asked confused as he picked up his own blanked and placed it on the bed, before he sat on the bed himself. "did I do something?" he asked, clearly concerned.

"No, you didn't. Now get out" yoongi asked again. His hands tightly clutched on the blanket. Acting like an alpha male all the time made him forget how to explain things to people.

Namjoon scanned the surrounding nervous. Yoongi did look out of it. "is it...?" he trailed down looking at Yoongi's lower body. "the morning wood?" he asked.

To yoongi namjoon seem real, and so did the room. That meant that wasn't a dream. He decided to check it once again, maybe he mistaken it because he was half asleep.

He held the blanket with one hand while the other reached to his chest again. Still fluffy. He was sure they were still there and the uncertainty turned into annoyance.

And the person sitting in front of him was the prime source of annoyance for him in the moment. He picked up the closest item from his free hand and aimed it at the taller.

Namjoon jumped as the pillow hit him. "hyung~ why you gotta be so rude~don't you know I'm human too~" he sang squeezing the fluffy pillow against his chest.

"fuck off! Asshole!" yoongi cursed and namjoon got up and ran out if the room. "shut the door on your way!" yoongi called out and he saw the door being closed before a click.

Yoongi jumped and dashed out of the bed desperately. He tripped on the blanket as he ran to the door and locked it. Making sure Noone could invade his privacy at the moment.

It took him less than a minute to stand in front of the mirror in the washroom. First thing he did was to splash water on his face then he cheched the time, because he had heard somewhere that there's no clock in the dreams. 4:12 it read.

Now, he stood in front of the dressing table. The tall mirror showing how the water from his face slowly drip down his chin before rolling under the shirt and falling on the floor.

He took a deep breath and shut his eyes close. His hands held onto the shirt's hem and pulled it over his head, too lost to make any difference between shirt and t-shirt.

Once, just once he wanted himself to confirm he was hallucinating earlier and that he still had his male body. He dropped the cloth on the floor.

He again took a breath and opened his eyes mentally prepared to face the reality.

His eyes fell on flat pale stomach and started slowly trailing higher. There they were, those fluffy, round and perked breast in his chest. His jaw dropped.

He rubbed his eyes confused. His hand travelled to his chest but he couldn't bring himself to even touch them. There was no way they were a part of his body.

He sighed defeated. They were real, it was real and everything was reality. His head drooped defeated.

Suddenly it hit him and his eyes widen.

"does that mean...?" his trembling hand hesitantly reached to his pants. He slowly unbuckled the belt and unbuttoned it.

He stretched the waistband to peek inside to find what's in there. And well then he knew...

He was fucked...

~⍣⋆✧⋆⍣~

This is just a random story I decided to write because I was hit with this idea of female version of yoongi after watching yoongi in skirt!hffcsgj!! Hope you love and support the story

Hope you love and support the story..

If you like it don't forget to like and leave comments! They really motivate me to continue with the stories.