'*•.¸♡ ︶꒦꒷>II<꒷꒦︶ ♡¸.•*'

♡

If someone saw Yoongi's search history, they would think he's some wierdo or some kinky ass bastard.

'how to check if it's a dream'

'suddenly turn into girl'

'how to be a guy again'

'how to hide being a girl'

Well, the chronology proved one more thing. The acceptance. Yoongi now knows it's not a dream but a horrible reality. What next? He doesn't know. He plopped on the bed, eyes still glued to the bed. Anyway the feeling of having a strange body part was still unusual ans scary to him.

He heard a soft knock and fixed his cloths, sitting straight. Trying to act 'normal'.

"hyung? You didn't have your breakfast?" namjoon head peeked in. Yoongi rolled his eyes annoyed. "fuck off. I don't need your shit" he grumbled.

"Why? But I brought it here" namjoon pushed the door open anyway, entering the room. He placed the tray on the bed and observed latter's features .

"useless fuckers" yoongi cursed tapping the back button. Almost smashing his screen in the process.

"uh, is there any problem hyung?" namjoon asked with soft concerned voice. "fuck off" yoongi cursed as he typed new set of words in the search bar.

"is it about your upcoming music album?" namjoon asked sitting on the bed, trying to make the least sound.

Yoongi sighed defeatedly. "you're such a pain" yoongi said throwing the phone away frustrated. Yoongi looked the the leader's face, debating whether to tell him or not.

"dance practice?" the persistent man asked raising his eyebrows. Even though, telling that clumsy ass such sensitive information sounded stupid. But ass much as yoongi hated it, he knew at that time it sounded the safest.

"I think - First promise me you won't judge me!" yoongi held his pinky out. And namjoon looked at him confused. Weird, namjoon thought locking their pinkies. "promise" he assured.

"and won't tell it to anyone else" he demanded and namjoon nodded looking at their already connected fingers. "and you wo-" yoongi was cut off by namjoon .

"hyung! Now tell already! Don't create unnecessary suspension ~" namjoon whined, tired of the wait.

"I'm a girl" slurred the rapper quickly , covering his face with his large hands, clearly embarrassed .