The one who rule's

This story contain 18+
As for why it took this much time.
I've evolved into a digital artist So,
I was practicing drawing and I've done quite well.

And I was busy enjoying.
So I completely forgot about Continuing the story for who were waiting.Ahh I don't know if someone was waiting but if it's you than sorry for that.

It's morning now and Rimuru and ciel Are still in the room,while ciel is busy devouring her awsome master's cum.
Rimuru is thinking about what to do Next.

Rimuru's pov,

It's Morning.for other's it may be one day but,for us it's month's,HuMp.!
Ciel didn't let me stop So, I had to do this. I still can't believe,

I had sex for 5 whole month's.
I've truned into A beast past me should be proud of me,Well I'm still thinking of what to do next.

I asked ciel but she said she won't do anything before she finishes devouring all of my cum.

I didn't think she would be like this. Well she has been reading mangas so,I can't espect anything less.

Well I'm really in a good mood today.
I'm not a virgin anymore." yeahhhh..!"

<< Stare.....>>

Oh shoot.!!
I'm still Naked and ciel is staring at My son. I don't know what to do.!
Another round maybe.?

No..No..No,I shouldn't.

" Hey Ciel clean it fast and Go back Inside imaginary space okay.I'm
Thinking of checking out the baths"

<< Yes Master,I you're faithful sex toy shall Not leave until I finish devouring your precious cum.! >>

" hey don't say that..! What do you mean by sex toy.we are partner's
Don't forget that. "

seriously what happened to her? Is it because of me?Well I shouldn't bother her While she Is busy.I'll take a bath.

After that I went to where the baths was.But when I opend the door.!

" Eh...?! A La-Library.!
No,Am I hallucinating? and who is this blond littel Girl and what is she doing ? "

" So, You found Me huh..!
Good Now you can leave "

" Eh...!?,To Order Me To leave Little Runt you have quite the courage.."

" hmm..!? Why you,who are you Calling A littel Runt?? Blue haired Girl?boy? What even are you "

" Ohh...!So,you noticed,you might feint after hearing this so be ready.!
I'm a boy " With a smug face Rimuru said.

" hmm...So,you're a man that's nice
I suppose.. " With a uninterested face.

" You didn't feint,well that's not surprising Anymore you're the Second one to have this reaction.!
Little Runt I'm interested in you're library is it a dimension? "

" HuMp..! Yeah I suppose And stop Calling me runt you??who are you?
I've never seen yiu here a thief ? "

Thief what does she mean by that
I own fucking multivers what the fuck Am I suppose to steal.!

" Well,that's quite rude.
Calling someone thief without knowing who they are and what they Do.

I guess that fine for this time,
Sorry for my late introduction My Name is Rimuru Tempest What may Your's be young lady. "

" Hump..! Why should I tell you.
I won't tell you say sorry first and I'll think about it.I suppose.. "

With a creepy expression