Ciel's scheme..

Hello reader's...
If you're this far in the story than thank you for Sticking with my poorly written story and helping me to improve.

This might contain some bad word's sorry for that but it hit's different.

After this chapter is finished it might take some time for another one cuz I don't want any mistakes in writing cuz i don't belive it will be fun to read a poorly written story Thank you..

In a huge comfy bed in a beautiful Room,Covering himself with a comfy blanket.

Rimuru's pov,

It's been a while since I got the chance to sleep, The last time slept was when vesta developed a sleeping pill for me
Then i wasn't able to sleep.

But after evolving into new species and gaining the skill " God's Imagination "

I was able to create No,it's more like. Write A story for dreaming And of course, ciel was the one creating the stories.

This time she made an unusual.
dream In which,
I was some kind of Womanizer freak

" like what the hell cieal.?? "

Well, ciel's always been Mysterious and unpredictable. For some reason
I don't want to leave the bed.

The comfortably level of this bed can be only defined as God class.

It feel's the as The bed's We use in royalty class hotel's In tempest,By royalty class I mean like the 7 stare hotel of dubai in my previous world.

Well,I should leave my bed now
I cant wait to taste the food's of this world. When I opend my eye's..

" holy shit.!
Who in the freaking world are you?? "

When I opend my eye's I saw, Two maid's looking at me.

One with pink and other with blue hair,Could they be Twins.?

No, not just any but,Twin maid's.!
First an half elf and now twin maid's.

Oe~~oe~~Don't look at me with those Seducing eye's of your's, My " Son " will act up

Oe~~oe~~
Don't look at me with those Seducing eye's of your's, My " Son " will act up. What a lucky bastard I Am..!

" Sister,Sister,It appear's our guest Finally decided to leave the bed. "