Start Of New Life..

" You ladies alright? what happened here.? " Tch! Seems like it's already over..

" Is anyone hurt..? Sorry I'm late "
What the hell happened here.?! And-

That girl? how is she calm in a situation like this.? I shouldn't let my guard down
around her.

" You explain yourself, blue hair girl
You were the one who did this, weren't you? who are you- No. What are you.? "

Rimuru's pov,

What the? d-didn't I stop time? how did he know.? That it was me who did that

" Ciel "

<< Master, He seems to be bluffing.
How ignorant to use childish tricks on my amazing master. >>

" umu..you're smart, but your tricks won't work on me,do you have any proof? "

It might somehow work on me...But,
not on the God of wisdom. Uhh, what should I do about the damage though?

<< umu.! (Ciel with a smug face..)
The damage can be fixed via Imaginary creation >>

Ohh, even if that was not the case I can always delete the plot. Hehe, I am god damn broken aren't?

" I don't know who or what caused that,
I don't think it's smart to blame someone without evidence.! "

It's not like you're not smart.
I'm just a bad opponent for you in the games of mind you can always count on the god of wisdom.

I can't imagine me being okay without ciel's help. I love you ciel...

Oh yeah, did he just call me a girl?

bruhhhhhh..!!

" Listen, Carefully I'm a boy! Not a girl.!"

" Eh..Ehh..!?!? You're?....you're a boy..?!Hmhm, you're quite interesting miss making jokes in a situation like this "

Rimuru with a evil grin.
If only you were not a cute child, I would have erased you out of existence..
Childrens make mistake's ...

" Yeah what..? should I prove it to you..? "

To that felt replied " No, I'm fine."

" Well, Felt can you please give that thing back to emilia. It's something important for her. And you red hair, I'm not blue hair My name is Rimuru Tempest. "

" Reinhard, that's my name it's nice to meet you all. Let's leave the pleasantries for later... First thing first what are you doing.? In a dangerous place like this.? "

I do not own the image..

To Reinhard's question emilia replies

" We are here to search for my stuff which that little girl stole. We'll leave after we get it back. So, can you please return it back to me. Felt-chan."