Fear

A year after the ball:

"addie honey come on or we'll be late for our reservation" I shouted down the hall.

"I'm coming" she said as she stumbled towards me fixing her Red dress around her curved figure her black heels clanking on the floor in the process

"bean, make sure you let the dog out to the toilet and the cat needs to eat something she hasn't ate since she had the kittens"

"whats the magic word" Jaz asked as she took a sip of her iced coffee.

"please" I replied as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"you two are so childish" addison said with a laugh

"don't be home too late" amelia shouted from behind us.
****

"we arrived at the restaurant and I wiped my sweaty hands off my pantsuit jacket.

I could feel my nerves in my arms and my heart was throbbing.

" hey are you okay, your sweating and you look pale" addison asked

"I uhm I'm fine"

She gave me a questioning look and I could tell she didn't quite believe me but I hoped she would let it slide.

"hello, can I take your order" a waitress asked as she pulled a pad of paper out of her pocket.

****

"mer, honey, are you sure your okay?" addison asked as she finished her smoked salmon.

"I'm fine Babygirl" I flashing her my signature smile.

"you haven't touched your food and that's not like you, you love lias lasagna"

She had a point. Lias restaurant was my favourite place in Seattle me and addison came here almost every week to the point where we were close friends with the restaurant owner lia.

"I have to ask you something and I'm scared like really scared because I love you and-" I rambled but was quickly cut off by my redhead girlfriend.

"just ask me" she said with a warm smile and a comforting hand on mine.

I stood up and got down on one knee. My hands shook as I reached into my pocket.

Her eyes opened wide in shock and she had a smile spread across her face so I continued.

"addison will you marry me?" the whole room went quite and addison had tears pricking her eyes.

I felt a force pulling me backwards and I tried to grip the floor but it was too strong. All of a sudden everything went black and I could hear birds chirping their song as wind blew what sounded like leaves.

I felt my body shaking and my eyelids fluttered open.

"aghhh" I shouted "who are you"

There was a blonde woman with blue eyes crouched over me the zip of her blood red jacket caught in my hair.

"who am I? Who are you?" the blonde asked

"addison"

"your names addison?"

"no I meant where is addison?"

"I'm sorry, who's addison?"

"my girlfriend" I explained "we were at a restaurant eating and I was pulled away by something and everything went black and now I'm here, where the hell am I?"

"ah so your a woman loving woman" she asked a smirk appearing on her face a she pulled me up off of the ground.

I dusted off my pants and jacket before speaking again "I'm bi what about it?"

"I'm bi too relax" she said as she stuffed her hands into the pocket of her leather jacket.

"okay I'm sorry I got defensive"

"it's cool"

I sat down at the bottom of one of the many trees and sighed, the blonde sat beside me and did the same thing.

"what's wrong?" I asked her a sympathetic look making its way to my face.

I was about to tell the woman I love that I love her but she got ripped away in the portal you came through, what about you?"

" I proposed to my girlfriend and I was ripped away through a portal before I found out if she said yes or not" I sighed again and we leaned our heads against one another "what do you mean by portal?"

"you know the magic form of transport? It takes you from realm to another?" she questioned.

"magic. Realm. Portal. What do you mean? where even am I?"

"welcome to the enchanted forest"

Has anyone caught on yet? if you have don't spoil it for anyone else you can message me 😂

I am aware how short this is and I'm sorry but I was too excited to get started on the sequel.

Also this is a little different to the first 9 chapters so I understand if you don't want to read the sequel ❤️

If it doesn't make sense I never spell checked sorry