Love

She kissed your cheek!!” Jaz exclaimed after I told her the events of my bathroom breakdown. I saw Addison look across the room so I jabbed Jaz in the ribs in attempts to shut her up.

“Ohh” she said as she spotted Addison across the room. “Ok so heres what your gonna do. Walk over to her and brush your fingers off of her hand, if she moves her hand closer mess around with her fingers and if she copies take her hand and lead her outside to talk or go to the bathroom to fuck her”

“I am not fucking Addison Forbes Montgomery in the bathroom for the first time, she deserves better than that!” I whisper shouted

“Okay, okay then take her to a hotel room or home” she suggested “If your going home though message me so that I can get a hotel room. The walls at your house are thick but not that thick”

“Okay, wish me luck” I said downing a shot and strutting over to the table Addison was standing by. I pretended to look at the food laid out as I gently brushed my hand against hers. She moved hers closer to mine while she continued to talk to callie.

"I-uh I don't know callie, M-maybe you should talk to herrr" Addison stuttered

"Are you okay Addie" Callie asked

"I-I'm fine" she stuttered again

I played with her fingers in my hand for a minute while I took a bite of the sushi that was laid neatly on a plate. She reciprocated and I took her hand. She turned to look at me with a sparkle in her eyes and that's all I needed. I felt a boost of confidence and I piped up “Callie would you excuse us for a second?”

Callie walked off to find her wife and Addison turned around so that she was facing me “care to dance?” I asked her with a smirk.

“I would love to” she said as she led me onto the dance floor. She put one hand on my waist and I held the other in my hand, placing my other hand on her shoulder.
“So you love me?” Addison asked “as in love me love me?”

She was always so straight to the point and that's one of the things I loved the most about her. Along  with her eyes, hair lips, those gorgeous long legs and her smart brain.

“I love you love you addie and I have ever since that day that you brought that cupcake, at least that was the day I realised I love you” I said smiling at her eyes, they had this sparkle that shone like the light of a million stars.

“I love you too” Addison admitted biting her lip. She looked adorable and I just wanted to kiss her right there and then.

“Your not just saying that because you feel like you have to are you?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

“I really love you Meredith Grey, do you remember the night your father slapped you and I found you in a supply closet crying?” she asked

“Yeah you picked me up onto your lap and let me cry onto your…….ohhh” I said with a laugh as realisation slapped me in the face. That wasn’t really something a friend would do for you. At least not in my experience.

“I just didn’t want to say anything that might ruin your chance at happiness” a tear strayed from her eye and fell down her cheek. I gently wiped it  away with my thumb.

“I'm going to kiss you know” I whispered cupping her face with my hands.

“I thought you never would” she said as I leaned in capturing her lips in mine. It was the most magical kiss I had ever had. It felt like time stopped and I wanted nothing more than to stay there connected to her for forever but eventually we needed to breathe and the kiss came to an end.