Techno (College prof AU)

Your outfit for this story

I was sprinting to my class, it was history

I was sprinting to my class, it was history. I had been late to it before, and due to that, I had to go to his class to catch up. I arrived at the door and quietly entered. There I saw my professor. His hair thrown into a quick ponytail and his glasses off.
"Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked.
"You told me to come here." I answered.
"Ah, I must have forgot, come here." He said, getting a chair and putting it next to his.
He was surprisingly young for a professor.
He was my age, though he towered over all of us. I sat down in the chair and he took out a textbook. He grabbed his jacket and tied it around his waist.

I'm not gonna lie, he was pretty cute, I had a small crush on him. He noticed me zoning out and poked me, causing me to panic and fall out of my chair. He laughed and helped me up.
"Sorry, should we go to the library for this?" I asked, brushing myself off.
"I suppose that wouldn't be a bad idea." He agreed, standing up. His hand went out to mine and helped me get up. I thanked him and smiled. His eyes scanned my face, as if he were a photocopy machine.

I chuckled and we started walking. Once we arrived at the library, we got some weird looks. I was unsure of why but I ignored it. Professor Blade took his jacket off and put it around me. I looked up at him, confused. He cleared his throat and gestures to your skirt. I saw it got lifted up when I fell. I blushed a lot and pulled it down.
"That explains a lot.." I mumbled, red faced.
He nodded and sat at a table. I sat across from him and we did some work.

Seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours. And soon it was time for lunch.
"Oh, it's 1 pm, let's head to the cafe, then we can continue." He said. I nodded and grabbed my stuff. His arm hesitantly went around my waist. I felt my face heat up slight and I looked up at him.
"Sorry if this is uncomfortable, I just wanna make sure my favorite student is safe." He smiled.
"I'm your favorite?" I chuckled.

"It's no shock honestly, when you're here, you actually pay attention." He sighed. I chuckled and put my hand on top of his. He exhaled and smiled. Soon, we entered the cafe. I ordered a ___ with a drink of ___ and sat down. Soon Professor Blade sat with me, eating food.
"So Professor Blade-"
"Techno." He smiled.
"Techno, why are we learning so much about Theseus?" I asked.
"It's just a very good story." He smiled.
"I have to agree, it's good." I chuckled.

He was staring at my face as I ate. I looked over at him and winked. His face went extremely red and he continued eating, avoiding eye contact. I laughed and smirked.
"Techno.. are you blushing?" I asked, teasingly.
He looked up at me and glared. I laughed and smiled at him. The red soon appeared on his cheeks. I chuckled and put my left hand on the table as I ate. I was eating my dish I felt a warm hand on top of my own. I saw Technos hand on mine. I blushed and continued eating.
"Who's blushing now." He smirked.

I choked on my food and looked up at him. He had a proud smirk on. He brought his lips to kiss my hand.
"If you blush any harder I may mistake you for wine." He teased. I blushed at his action and put my hand over my face. He put the rest of our food in boxes and led us out. I still had my hand covering my face. One we were outside he led me to a secluded area.
"Is there where you are gonna kill me?" I asked, jokingly.

He rolled his eyes and pressed me against the wall. My eyes widened as he pinned me there.
"Have I ever said you're beautiful? When you enter the room for class I never could stop staring." He smirked. That was a tad bit creepy, but I blushed nonetheless. He gently pressed his lips against mine, unsure if I was alright with it. When I started kissing back, he put a little more force and passion into it. After what felt like hours, we pulled away. I pulled him closer and put my face in his chest.

This felt so wrong, yet so right.