XVIII

Unedited

A sigh and then he looked at the slightly yellowish bandage wrapped around his left hand pulling his mind out of the open case file on his cabin's table. Their is a quite hustle bustle in the court but not more than his heart and mind.
He remembered the incidents of the former morning.
He was extremely engry and disappointed his kaka and he had broke that showpiece on their living room along with getting a deep cut on his palm. Bondita had bandaid it with fat tears in her large eyes.
But her tears was not even able to stop his as he had bellowed on his kaka for spreading some useless rumours.
How could he interpret that two person living or sleeping in same room means that they have done something.
When he had said that his thinking is wrong , he had argued with him saying that his sons have stopped respecting him and started to rebuke him without his mistake.
He was about to shout out loud but Bondita had stopped him finally. Still not before him saying those most regretting words.

"Kaka if you think that two person sleeping together means they have done something than listen... From today i am going to sleep in Bondita's room and will prove you that you are wrong!!!"

Tsk.
Why he have said that?
Don't know what Bondita must have thought about him? He even didn't have talked with her about it as he was hot headed and rushed out of the haveli.
Now he is regretting his own words
Hope he could have go back to time and take back his words.

___________________________________________________

After a lot of self motivation and courage Anirudh had returned back home with a ashamed expression on his countenance. It was almost dusk and the red blazing fireball on the orange canvas of sky is sinking down each passing moment.

When he entered in the haveli, there was no one on the living room and the atmosphere was silent all through the house. A sign of relief left his lips and he went straight to his study after taking a nice bath.

He was drown inside a emotional novella when he heard a soft knock on the translucent study door.
He have opened the door and automatically a smile reached his lips.....

____________________________________________________

Bondita had again flipped the page and started reading the new context while Sharnalata is gawking at her unbelievable expressions. She is enjoying the story to the fullest maybe.

Bondita was surely reading the story and it is mind blowing. It is so beautiful that it has almost forgot about her curiosity. Her curiosity to know what does the today's morning talks between her kakasasurji and patibabu meant.

The book is describing about a girl and a boy and their epic lovestory. This is the first time she is reading somthing so detailed about love and almost every emotion and gesture matched their relationship. The male protagonist of this story is doing all the things for his lady love that her patibabu does for her.
Just one thing is missing in their relationship. The confession.
In the story hero is confessing, even in all the stories the hero confesses and thats the reason she is waiting for her patibabu to confess but he isn't doing this or he didn't know how to do it.
Should she it. Maybe yes. Her patibabu says her that girls and boys are equal so why only boy can confess, girls can also do.
Why should not she only start the lounch of this.
Yes she should. She will do it today.
She will make her patibabu proud by taking one more step ahead in uplifting the position of women in the society.

Sharnalata noticed a huge grin across Bondita's lips and she frowned.

"Whoa ! Sharna i am going to do it!! "
She had jumped down from her bed and reached beside Sharna to sit.

"What?!"

"I will confess!!" She quickly held her arms and pulled her up from the along with herself and started jumping .

"What confess?!" Sharna is surely getting her point but she wanted to confirm it from her mouth.

"This feeling so beautiful. Yes i felt it today. I love you...I love you patibabu." Bondita twirled around in utter happiness being on cloud nine.

Sharnalata felt a known anger rise up her head on listening to his and she wanted stop Bondita from getting a heartbreak and say the truth according to her but stopped. She remembered each and every word of batuk and didn't want to do anything. To come in between a couple.

" Don't be so happy about it. I have heard and read that this love also gives you immense pain"
Even if Sharnalata had not said anything straight, she have tried giving a hint. She just can't bear her Bondita didi getting hurt.

Bondita had ignored her last course of words and ran downstairs with a ear to ear smile on her face.

It didn't take her much time before reaching the open doors of his study to witnessing the most earth shattering moment in her.
Something she have never imagined of even in her wildest dreams.

So guys what do you think Bondita had seen?
Sorry for short update.
Do vote and comment. It motivates me to write!