nine;

THE FIVE ETERNALS— and the one human— walked up the hills in the hot Australian heat

THE FIVE ETERNALS— and the one human— walked up the hills in the hot Australian heat. India was very hot as well, but at least Kingo had top notch air conditioning.

Ikaris groaned as he wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead, suffocating under the weight of his black jacket. "It's bloody hot." He hissed and Althea laughed as she walked past him in a pair of white shorts and a loose white shirt.

"I told you." She hummed, as everyone's eyes landed on a dead deviant. "This is the Deviant you two fought in London?" Kingo questioned Althea and Ikaris— the latter shaking his head.

"It's different. There must be more out there than we thought." Ikaris sighed and Althea huffed as she looked at the creature. "Great. I'm gonna kill Phastos." The copper-haired woman groaned.

"Oh. Is... Is this a Deviant, sir?" Karun asked with glee as he looked to the dangerous creature that was supposed to be nothing but a myth. "Yep." Kingo nodded causing his valet to chuckle.

"It's a beautiful creature." Karun stated in wonder and Kingo's eyebrows furrowed. "What? This? This? No. It's hideous." The actor stated with a frown as the copper-haired elemental laughed.

"In his defense, he never had one try to eat him alive." Althea pointed out, lifting her shades as she made her way to the small shack. Gilgamesh and Thena only had three rooms, only one of them being for guests. And by guests, they meant Althea and Makkari.

"Roll." She heard Kingo order behind her and she rolled her eyes, knowing they were filming.

"You're about to meet two of the greatest warriors the world has ever known." Kingo stated into the camera as they walked closer. "Thena, legendary, deadly, fashionable. And her trusty friend..." The actor trailed off for a second as Althea knocked on the door.

"...a mighty powerhouse of strength, the fearsome Gilgamesh!" Kingo exclaimed in attempt to cause suspense, but apparently, Gil was one to miss his cue.

"Gilgamesh!" Kingo exclaimed again and Althea rolled her eyes as the door opened, revealing an older, buff man in a "Kiss the Cook" apron and a disgruntled expression as he waved off the camera.

His eyes landed on the copper-haired woman before he smiled brightly. "Allie!" He laughed as he embraced her and Althea laughed. "Hey, Gil." She greeted back.

"What took you so long?" Gil questioned and the elemental's eyebrows furrowed. "I said one or two days. It's been one." She pointed out before the buff man waved her off as he walked past her and the group.

"You look younger today, Sprite." He commented as he walked to the small outside kitchen. "I have the same apron." Karun pointed out with a chuckle and Althea smiled.

"Who the hell are you?" Gil questioned and the human looked at him. "I'm Karun. Kingo's valet." Karun introduced himself politely as he held the camera on Gilgamesh. "Oh, valet. Like Alfred in Batman." The older buff man stated and the human nodded with a wide smile.