Chapter one

It was my first day of school and I was completely freaked out! What if thy don't do things like they did in California? What if she didn't fit in? What if afte what if ram through Amy's head making it a muddled mess. The only thought she could get straight in her head was the fact that she wanted to make an impression. My room was still a complete mess after the move. I mean yours probably would be a war zone too if you move from Texas to California. Unless you were one of those neat freaks who needs everything neat and tidy. I rummaged through some of the cardboard boxes labeled clothes stacked against the wall of my new bedroom, but had no luck finding the outfit I wanted. I threw that box aside finding it useless and diving into the next one. As you can probably tell I am not a very organized person. Finally I hit the jackpot and found exactly what I was looking for. It was a white flowy spaghetti stepped what summer dress with a brown braided belt. I paired it with my dark washed jean jacket that went to my elbows. Now to top it off my absolute favorite accessory, my boots. Now these weren't any boots, they were real brown leather cowgirl boots with stitches detailing on them. These were the one thing I couldn't live without. I mean if there was I fire and I had 60 seconds to grab something it would be my boots all the way. They were my lucky charm. I threw aside that box and grabbed tithe shoe beside it. I ripped it open to reveal my extra pair of boots, runners, fats, flip flops and heels, but no lucky boots. Oh my god where were they?! This could NOT be happening! I threw every single pair of my shoes aside and even double checked, but there was no sign of my boots. I got up and sprinted down the hall of my newly furnished house.

"Ma!" I screamed almost slamming into her in my haste.

"What?" She asked turning back around as she tried to straighten up a painting that had just been hung up on the wall.

"Where are my boots?! I can't find them anywhere!" I yelled as if she should magically know where they are. Well, aren't moms supposed to know that type of stuff? She stopped to turn around and face me. She blinked twice and looked me over landing on my feet and then returning back to my eyes to meet my eyes.

"Did you try looking down?" She replied blankly. My gaze drifted to my feet that just so happened to be wearing my boots. Awkward.

"...no." I slowly turned around on my heel feeling stupid and drifted back to my bedroom. I could hear my mom laugh to herself as I walked back into my room. I stopped in the door way just thinking about stuff. About the plain white walls of the room. About the creepy newness of the house. About the weirdly nice trimmed lawn and palm trees. About Hunter. About home.

It was the beginning of the school day and a comets new beginning for me. I walked down the hallways of the high school trying to find my way to the office. I continued down the hall and passed who I assumed to be a teacher. I stopped to ask her If she knew where the office was.

"Umm excuse me. Do you know where the office is?" I asked.

"Oh yes! Do you by any chance happen to be the new girl Amy?" The lady smiled little did she know that at the moment having to be reminded that I was indeed the new girl was the last thing I needed.

"Yeah, that's me!" Ugh, even to my own ears I sounded like preppy cheerleader. Remind me never to speak like that again.

"Fantastic! I'm your home room teacher Mrs. Baker now let me just get one of my students to show you to the office and get you a schedule," she poked her head into the open doorway where loud talking and laughter were audible. "Caleb! Come here now!" She yelled the whole nice act disappearing.

"Yep don't worry yourself Mrs. Baker, I'm coming." Came the cool reply. By the laughs that came afterwards I could tell he was trying to show off to his friends. A guy with sandy blonde hair and blue eyes stumbled out of the classroom with a lopsided grin. He stopped in front of me with the same grin on his face looking me up and down.

"Well hello there." Caleb mused as Mrs. Baker glared at him. I smirked to myself, maybe this wouldn't be so much different from last year then I thought.

"Caleb can you take Miss. Dunfrey to the office pease?" Mrs. Baker snapped tho whole mister nice guy act completely worn off.

"Can I take her to the bedroom to?" Caleb said snickering at his own joke. Mrs. Baker didn't find it so funny though.

"One more comment like that and you'll end up in the office!" Mrs. Baker barked and walked back into the classroom where I could hear her trying to settle the class.

"I swear to god she's bipolar." Caleb muttered under his breath. I laughed catching him off guard.

"I hardly know her and I've already been thinking the exact same thing." He looked up with a grin.

"You're my type of girl."

"Who knows, maybe I am." I winked back.

So much for my type of girl. The whole way to the office Caleb flirted with every girl in view. This varied in different ways from stares to winks to nasty gestures. The boys back home sure ain't that much of players. I mean tell me if I'm wrong but you don't just call a girl yours or even your type for matter then go flirt with every single other human being! Atleast not where I'm from. Little did I know that the girls here were even nastier then the guys...

Thanks for reading please comment, vote and stay tuned!!!!:)

Much love<3