Prologue

Hey guys sorry I didn't write this weekend (I have a busy life) anyways nobody voted for what story they wanted so I just decided to write Amy's story. Hope you all like it please comment and vote! Love you all!!<3

I grabbed his hand as we laughed and raced down the dirt road of the beautiful Texas country side that we call home. We ran as fast as our little legs could take us. Which was pretty fast considering Hunter had won many cross country meets (along with football,soccer, basketball, baseball and a few more I don't remember). He tugged on my arm pulling me along as we cut through the fields to our favorite place in the world, the old pick up truck. Nobody knows how it got there but for us teenagers it was the best place ever. You could go there for a perfect date under the moonlight, a nice little make out session or just a place to hide from all your problems and just think. How do I know all these things? 'Cause hell, I've done them all. Yes, maybe I was the most popular girl in school and wanted by all the guys, but I sure wasn't no queen bee bitch and I sure wasn't no slut either. Hunter pulled my arm again snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Come on Amy! Hurry up!" He grinned. Around these parts there was only one boy I wanted and he was holding my hand right now. That's right, Hunter Westley was the one for me. I heard when you live in such a small town you end up marrying your high school boyfriend. If that is true he is definitely the one I want. Not only was he handsome with his brown hair and blue eyes, but he was also the sweetest person I know and also the sportiest. We finally reached the pick up truck and climbed onto the roof. Once again I wonder how an old Ford pick-up could end up in the middle of a wheat field. Right now was not the time to think about though, so I pushed the thought aside and helped Hunter up onto the truck. It was a scorching Friday afternoon, the perfect day to ditch school a little early and have some fun. I might not be a bitch or slut -pardon my language- but I sure was a rebel The lyrics to one of my favorite songs popped into my head. She's got a little devil in those angel eyes. I smiled to myself, I don't even have angel in my eyes to start with. He reached out and grabbed my hand pulling me out of my thoughts and replacing them with an adrenaline rush of butterflies. Too bad my phone decided to ring at this very moment. I probably would've not answered it but it was my ma. I scowled and picked it up.

"Ma?"

"Guess what sweetheart!"

"What?" I said bored as I dangled my legs over the side of the pick-up examining my cowgirl boots. I half expected her to say something along the lines of "I got a new job!" Or "I bought you a pair of new boots!"

"Your dad got a new job and we're moving to California!" I had to resist the urge to not drop my cell. Please tell me she was kidding.

"You serious?"

"'Course I am!"

"...when do we leave?"

"Right now!