Chapter 6: A New Beginning

We open up to see you, your mother, and your sister Brittany, sleeping on the bed in the room. Your mom and Brittany wake up first, then you wake up with sleepily eyes and yawn.

(Y/n): Good morning mommy, good morning Brittany.

(M/n): Good morning sweetie.

Brittany: Good morning little brother.

As you were slowly getting up, you started giggling as you felt little tickling on your feet, you looked to to your mother and Brittany lightly tickling your feet.

Brittany: We were told on what you did to the girls when you woke them up.

(M/n): So, it's only fair that you get the same treatment.

Your mom and Brittany went on and tickled you more on your body, and you were helpless to stop the tickle torture and you continued to laugh more and more.

Timeskip

We now see you at the table eating breakfast with a cute pouty face while looking at you sister and mother to be aware and careful of anymore tickle attacks.

(Y/n): You guys are mean, nya.

Brittany: Well you can't say you had it coming.

Rias: What happened?

(M/n): Let just say, my son now knows how you felt like when he tickled you guys.

Akeno: Ok, that makes sense.

Kenko: (Y/n), after we finish breakfast you want to go for a walk?

(Y/n): Ok, nya!

You then started to eat your breakfast rather quickly.

(M/n): Honey slow down!

Kenko: I probably should have asked after we finish eating...

Issei: Don't be surprised if you get hiccups little guy.

After eating breakfast, we later see you, (M/n), Brittany, Rias and her peerage walking through town. Just then you suddenly stopped as something has caught your attention once again. (M/n) notices this and stops walking as well.

(M/n): (Y/n), honey, why did you stop?

Brittany, Rias, and everyone else turn around once (M/n) said that, and saw what you were looking at. It was a school building, but it wasn't just any school building, it was the school that is said to be as "Sacred Grounds of Beyblade."

Issei: He's taking interest in a school? Really?

Issei gets his answer by getting a slap to the face by his sister.

Issei: Ow! Come on Isami, what was that for?!

Isami: Please don't ruin this for little (Y/n). I think he wants to go to that school.