Prologue: The Kitten

3rd Person POV:

We see Rias and her Peerage with shopping bags because they had just finished shopping, when Kenko started to feel a strong sense of energy and stopped. Rias noticed the way Kenko was acting, it gotten her interest.

Rias: Kenko, is something wrong?

Instead of answering, Kenko ran off, following the energy.

Rias: Wait, Kenko! What's wrong?

Rias runs after Kenko, so does the rest of her peerage. They follow her to an alley, and they go in with her.

Rias: Kenko, why did you run-

Before Rias could finish, she then felt the same sense of energy that Kenko had felt before so did her peerage, as Rias and her peerage went further into the alley they could hear crying. They followed the sound to a cardboard box. Rias put her ear to it and heard the crying, she decided to open it. Rias and her peerage looked in shock on what they saw.

There in the box was a little boy, who was curled up in a small ball. But what really caught them off guard was that the boy had cat ears and a tail. Some looked in love at the boy and some in lust.

Akeno: Oh. My. God.

Gasper: It's a child.

Asia: Not only that hes a neko.

Issei: I thought that Kenko and her sisters are the only ones.

The little boy stopped crying and looked up to see Rias and her peerage looking at him.

???: W-who are you? A-are y-you going t-to h-hurt me?

Rias: Of course not child. We wont hurt you.

Rias said while giving the boy a smile.

???: W-who are you?

Rias: I'm Rias. Rias Gremory.

Akeno: I'm Akeno.

Akeno nudges Gasper a little. 

Gasper: m-my name is Gasper.

Kiba: My name is Yuuto Kiba. But everyone calls me Kiba.

Koneko: I'm Koneko.

Issei: I'm Issei Hyoudou.

Isami: I'm Isami Hyoudou. Issei's younger sister.

Asia: I'm Asia.

Xenovia: Name's Xenovia cutie.

The boy blushed.

Rossweisse: And I'm Rossweisse.

Rias: What are you doing out here? Where is your family?

???: I... I don't know. As for my family I... I can't remember.

Rias and her peerage felt bad for the kid.

Rias: Hey, how would you like for us to take you out of here and maybe take you to see our club.

???: Ok.

Soon we see Rias and her Peerage walking back to Kuoh Academy with the boy, when the boy saw it he couldn't help but widen his eyes to see how big it was.

Kenko: Oh, by the way, what's your name kid?

(Y/n): It's (Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n), I think.

Akeno: You think?

Once as they reached the academy, Grayfia and Zeoticus are waiting for them.

Zeoticus: Hello daughter.

Rias: Hello Father, and Grayfia. What are you two doing here?

Zeoticus: I wanted to talk to you about him but, it's seems you've already found out.

Rias: Found out about what?

Zeoticus: Have you sensed any strong energy from the boy?

Rias: Yes, why you ask?

Zeoticus: That's because he wields the strongest scared gear in the universe, the infinity gauntlet.

Rias and her peerage: WHAT?!

Zeoticus: Yes, I'm afraid that's true.

Rias and her peerage looked at each other in worry, knowing that every fraction of evil would be after the little kitten.

Zeoticus: But, I see that the boy has bonded with you, so I decided to let you all take care of him.

The girls squealed in excitement, while Grayfia was secretly jealous.

Grayfia: 'Why can't we have the boy?'   

Just then (Y/n)'s stomach growled and the girls quickly treated him to dinner. Once the kitten belly was full it as time for bed.

Rias: Maybe I should sleep with him tonight.

Rias' Peerage: What?!

Rias: I got him to trust us. So how about this, one of you will get to sleep with (Y/n) once a night, how does that sound?

Everyone was reluctant at first but they agreed. Then we see Rias and (Y/n) about to go to sleep after Rias pulls the covers over them.

Rias: Good night (Y/n).

She said while kissing the little kitten's forehead.

(Y/n): Good night mommy, nya.

The little kitten said before closing his eyes, Rias on the other hand had heart eyes and a lovesick expression on her face.

Rias: I love you my little kitty.

As soon as (Y/n) fell asleep, Rias took this chance to kiss him on the lips before going to sleep with a wide smile on her face. But little did the two know that a certain red bird was watching.

???: Don't worry my little kitten ~ We'll be together soon~