Tavern or Torture

This happens in a time line that doesn't exist in the show. Uther is alive and Morgana is evil and he knows it, but he is still working as king. Morgause and Lancelot died like in the series and Agravaine  isn't in Camelot yet. Mordred is already a knight. Arthur managed to get Mordred, Gwaine and co. knights.
Mordred is on Merlin's side!

Warnings:
Torture, Angst, Magic reveal and idk.

I wrote this story two weeks ago and I'm not happy with it. I just didn't wanted to throw away this long story.

Let's start:

*   Left and right, Left and right, Left and right   *

The knife flew thought the flesh of the servant. Tears ran down his face, he wanted to scream, but he couldn't. They would not stop. Their black faces, Black robes, Black body's and Black eyes ran through his vision. They were like shadows. Morgana sat on a chair and commanded them.

*   Up and down, Up and down, Up and down   *

The knife glided through the blood that ran down his legs. But he wouldn't, he couldn't die. People wanted to get immortal, but no one knew how hard it was. Morgana stood up and walked to the servant. He looked up to her. She looked into his eyes with confusion. She had never saw a person that could lose so much blood and still smile. Smile at her. Smile with pain in his eyes. Pain in his Blue eyes.

"  Throw him in the forest!   "

The servant would clearly die there. The sorceress went out of the room and walked to her bedroom. It hurt her heart to torture her old friend for so long. To see him smiling at her, smiling at her with a body full of blood. Why couldn't he just help her? It would be so much easier!
______________________________________

Merlin lied on the ground, in a lake of blood and tears. He tried to stand up, but his body was still paralyzed from Morganas magic. He couldn't lift the spell without her noticing, so he had to wait till she lifted it. These types of spells normally stop when the user falls asleep.
______________________________________

Merlin tried to get up and it finally worked. He stood up and almost imidetly called down again. He looked down on his body to see nothing but red. His clothes were still on, but completely destroyed. He had been in Morganas hideout for around 3 days. He hoped that Gaius had found an excuse for him. A better one than the tavern. Arthur hated that excuse. He tried to stand up again and this time it worked. He tried to look where he was but everything was dark. He couldn't use any magic, he didn't knew if Morganas shadows were still watching on him. He just went north. He followed his sense till he was at a lake. He started to wash himself and realized that his body was full with red lines. Most of them were infected. He washed his clothes and used a spell to fix them. He then teleported bandages to himself and started to treat his wounds. He his the bandages under his clothes and asked for the great dragon.
______________________________________