Cut over cut (1)

This happens in a timeline that doesn't exist in the show, Uther is the king and Morgana is evil. He knows about it an is still "sane". He made everyone knights. Lancelot died like in the series. Mordred is already a knight and is on Merlin's side, but Morgana thinks that he is on her side.

Morgana knows that Merlin has Magic, but not how strong he is. She thinks that he knows maybe two spells. But is still careful.

...IMPORTEND...

This story will have Torture and Angst written in it.

...IMPORTEND...

Let's start:

The servant hang from the ceiling. His hands and wrists had runes all over them. They were cut into the flesh and prevented him from using magic. His arms were full with cuts, red new ones and the scars from the ones that were there before. His face was full with tears. The tears flow down his body like a river that ended up in the red lake under his body. The tears burned when they touched the wounds that filled his body. His clothes had a dark red tone.

The blood had already started to dry, when the boy opened his blue eyes. His raven hair was coloured red. He pulled his hand out of the rope that was holding his hand at the ceiling and tried to get the red hair out of his face. When he managed to get his hand out of the other rope, Beginns his body to fall down to the ground.

Platsch

He landed in a lake out of red tears. He stood up and hold his hand above his mouth, so that he couldn't scream. He took step for step. Till he stood next to the door. He slowly opened it, to realise that the room he had just left was a little cottage next to a lake, a blue lake. He took step for step, till he sat down next to the water. He took his clothes of and washed the blood out of them, he then went into the water by himself, the water cleaned his wounds. Sadly, most of them were already infected. He would have to ask Gaius to clean them later. He shook his head.

Gaius couldn't know about this. He had to find an other way back into Camelot. He could try to find Arthur on one of his hunting trips. He went out of the water and laid down. The sun was shining on his body and drying him and his clothes. He looked if any of the wounds were still opened. He then took his clothes and used them as bandages. He slowly walked back to the lonely cottage. He looked into a closet, that he found after some minutes. He took some clothes out and put them on.

He then looked if Morgana had left anything in the cottage that could help him to hide the runes on his hands and wrists. He found some gloves, that were probably from the original owner of the cottage. The Boy left the cottage and spoke some words in a deep voice. He than went to a big field that was next to the blue lake. Some minutes later, flew a big dragon over the lake and landed next to the boy with raven hair.

" Do you need help young warlock? "

The boy nodded and answered:

" I need to know when Arthur is on a patrol and where. "

The dragon smiled and flew away. The young warlock looked to the cottage, he had to leave this place fast, before Morgana came back. He looked down and realized that Morgana had kidnapped him around 3 weeks ago. He hoped that Gaius made an excuse for him. He sat down and closed his eyes. He quickly fell into sleep.

Emrys, Emrys! You are Emrys! You are a sorcerer! You are a monster! You killed people! Lancelot died because of you. He probably hates you right now! EMRYS! YOUNG WARLOCK!

The boy jumped up when he heard the dragons voice.

" I can take you there. "

The boy nodded and climbed on the dragons back, his body hurt but he had to get home fast. The dragon landed on a field and nodded to a forest. The young warlock waved his hand as a thank you and quickly realized that one of the cuts had opened itself. He quickly put cloth over it and then put his sleeves over them.

The boy carefully stepped over the ground, till he was able to see the camp. Gwaine, Percival, Arthur, Elyan, Leon and Mordred sat at the Campfire and talked to each other.

" I'm telling you, Merlin just didn't wanted to work! "

Arthur's words were funny spoken, so he just stepped in and answered:

" Who do you think am I? "

All looked at him. Gwaine stared at his ear. He put his hand over it to realize the blood that was slowly dropping down to the floor.

" I fell. "

Said the boy before anyone could ask anything. He sat down in the middle of Gwaine and Mordred.

" Continue! "

They looked at him and spoke about story's they heard, till Gwaine started to speak about the worst scars that he had. Merlin sighted, how could they be happy about scars? Scars always remembered him of the times where he failed and mostly the deaths of his friends.

" Merlin can you show us your scars? "

He looked up to Leon, the knight looked at him. He shook his head and looked on the fire. Leon went to him and tapped on the shoulder of the boy. He immediately felt the clothing under it and when Merlin pushed his arm away like it hurt him, he got confused. Merlin realized it and wanted to stand up, but his leg hurt to much. The wound must have opened itself. He looked to his leg to see the blood coming through his clothes. Leon immediately realized it and said:

" Does someone have bandages with him? Merlin is hurt at his leg. "

Merlin seemed to be shocked. He tried to pull his leg away but it hurt to much. Leon pullet the cloth away from his leg and looked at the cuts. He seemed more then shocked, when Percival came to him with the bandage he gasped. Everyone went to his leg. Arthur looked at him and asked:

" WHO DID THIS TO YOU?! "

Merlin looked down, he couldn't say anything or they would find out about his magic. He opened his mouth and then closed it again. Gwaine went to him and pulled his shirt up, to reveal the scars that he had, scars over scars and cuts over scars. He gasped when he saw his back. The black wound was shocking. And the burn at his chest. Over the scars were more cuts, they took the old clothes from his body and used the bandages. Gwaine wanted to take the gloves that Merlin was wearing away, but the boy shook his head.
_____________________________

Merlin sat at the fireplace. Everyone was waiting for an answer. They wanted to know from where he had his scars. Some of them were so bad that not even a druid could have healed them, but they didn't knew that. Only Mordred did. He was shocked, more then everyone else. He knew that Morgana had kidnapped Merlin, but these cuts. Merlin should be happy that he was immortal. It was time. The druid knew that. They should find out. Find out about Emrys.

Thanks for reading, if you liked part 1, feel free to vote or comment. I'm free to suggestions. The list of things I have/want to do and the things that I won't do is in the description of the story.

Words: ~1300