Chapter 8

Everyone was asleep, except for me. The crickets were singing and there was a nice breeze. I was sitting on the ledge of the tree house. The moon was shining bright and reflected off the water.

Something below rustled in the bushes. I pulled my feet up and looked down. I couldn't see anything but the bush rustling.

"Kelsey." Someone said. I jumped and stood up. "Kelsey come down here." The voice said. I ran inside to Kaden, Keegan, and Tyler.

"Kaden." I whispered shaking him.

"What are you doing awake?" He groaned before sitting up.

"There is someone outside." I said.

"Who?"

"I don't know, but they know my name." I said.

"Stay here." Kaden said walking out to the ledge where I was a minute ago. After a minute of him standing there listening for someone he gave up and came back inside. "I didn't hear or see anyone."

"I heard them though!" I said before he grabbed my arm. He pulled me down to the ground and started to snuggle with me.

"Just go to sleep, there's no one there." Kaden moaned. I sighed and pushed him away.

"There is too someone. I'm not crazy." I said.

"Its probably one of the voices in your head."

"No its not."

"Yes it is, now go to sleep." he said. I sighed and laid down between Keegan and him. I stared up at the ceiling and laid there for a few minutes before it closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

"Kelsey, Kaden wake up." Keegan said shaking me.

"Noooo." I moaned rolling over on my stomach. "It's too early."

"Come on get up!" Tyler said. I opened my eyes and Keegan was still shaking me around. I screamed a little. I saw Tyler kicking Kaden a little to get him up.

"Get up." Keegan said. I pushed him to the floor then snuggled with him.

"I don't want to." I whined.

"You have to." Tyler said pouring cold water on me.

"Tyler!" I yelled before everything went black.

SARA'S POV!

"Never wake me up again or I'll kill you!" I yelled pinning Tyler to the wall. I shoved my elbow into his throat before Keegan and Kaden pulled me away from him.

"LET ME GO!" I screamed.

"Stop!" Keegan said holding back my right arm. Kaden had my other arm.

"Shhhh." Kaden whispered in my ear. It just made me even more mad so I started jerking my arms away from them.

~Sara stop!~ Isa said before taking over.

ISA'S POV!

"Hiiii!" I said laughing. Keegan and Kaden let go of me. I ran up to my pet llama and hugged him. "I love you llama!"

"I am not a llama!" Llama said.

"Yes you are, you are my llama!" I said squeezing him tighter.

"That is Tyler, he is not a llama!" Keegan said.

"Nope, this is llama, he is a llama!" I said. "See he has llama hair and llama face and llama body!" I said.

Llama sighed and rolled his eyes before everything went black.

KATEY'S POV!

"Hey." I said looking at Keegan.

"I'm outta here." Kaden said leaving.

"Me too!" Tyler said. "Keegan you have to watch Kelsey!"

"You guys suck!" Keegan said. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I had to stand on my tip toes to kiss him. "Stop." Keegan said pushing me away.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Your not Kelsey!" He said.

"Yes I am." I said. "I promise."

"Kelsey would never want to kiss me." Keegan said.

"Yes I do." I said smiling. "I love you."

"Prove that you are Kelsey!"

"Ok, go ahead and ask me any question."

"What color shirt did I wear yesterday?"

"You didn't wear a shirt." I said smiling.

"Why did you wake up Kaden last night?" He asked.

"I heard someone say my name."

"You are Kelsey." Keegan said smiling.

"I told you." I said smiling before I put my hands on his chest and kissed him again. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

He smiled while kissing me. and ran his hands down to my butt. I giggled a little before blacking out.

KELSEY'S POV

"What the heck?" I asked. I was pulled up into Keegan's chest. He had his hands on my butt.

"...uh..." He said before letting go of me. "Which one are you?" He asked.

"Kelsey!" I said widening my eyes.

"What?" He asked. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." I said frowning. "The last one was Katey." I said.

"Uhhhh....oh..eh...sorry." He said.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"I kind of kissed you or her...I don't know!" He said. "I am so confused."

"GAHHH!" I yelled. "Awkward!"

"I'm sorry." He said laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's chapter 8! :D

Thanks for reading!

<3 Chappytherabbit