C H A P T E R - 5 ~ PART-2

Flashback continues -

That night all of them stayed there and waited for Sid to wake up....... The Next morning Sid woke up and since he was stable, he was shifted to the ward..... Everyone was excited to meet him but they decided to let Sanju see him first....

Monami desperately wanted to meet Sid but she knew that Sanju needed to do this first....

Sanju's legs trembled as she stepped forward as much as she wanted to see Sid, she was scared to see him in that state.... She slowly opened the door and got in.....

Sid saw her and smiled Faintly...... Sanju walked up to him and touched his hands.... She sat down next to him and caressed his face, Sid closed his eyes feeling her.....

“Samajhta kya hain tu apne aapko, do chaar mission ka jeet liyo tune, tu ka apne aap Ghana bada bhagwan samajh raha hain ke, ghar par koi kaam karne ko tanne peeth mein bohot dard hoto hain, aur yeh sab karto wakt, tujhe kisi ki bhi fark nahin padi na hamao baare mein na sahi Monami ke baare mein soch liya hota tune, saari duniya ki taklif apne sir par lena ka theka le rakho hain ka tune”,

Sanju, shant ho jao, main theek hu, tumhare saamne hu, haan thoda sa tut phut gaya hu, lekin tum sab ho na mujhe thik karne ke liye, toh ab no tension madam...... Ab muh mat phula ke baitho warna mujhe tumhe baby bulaana padega”, Sid replied to which Sanju smacked his arm, “Ouch! Sanju already tut chuka hu”,

“Haan! Yahi hona chahiye tere jaise chirkut ke laane, khabardar jo hame baby waby wagero bulaaya toh.....”

Sanju hugged Sid and Sid placed his hand on her back and rubbed it......

“Jaan nikal gayo thi hamao Siddharth tumhe uss halath mein dekh kar, Samajh na aa raho tho ki ka kare, kaise kare”......

Tears flowed out of Sanju's eyes, but Sid was quick enough to wipe them off, He cupped her face with his one free hand and she leaned into the warmth it brought, closing her eyes, “Sanju, tumhare saath rehkar na tumhare iss chirkut ne thodi si fighting seekh Li hain toh main jaanta hoon inn badboy's, uh woh Balaji bro kya kehta hain, haan unn badboy's ka light right hawa tight kaise karte hain, yeh mujhe pata hain”.......

Sanju chuckled along with Sid, she sat with him for a few more minutes and then walked out as the nurse came in to give Sid his medicines....

Monami, Karan, Faizi and Koel left to home as Barkha had come along with Baby and Nikhil, and they definitely needed to freshen up from those dirty bloodstained clothes....

Barkha, Baby and Nikhil met Sid and the kids even told him that once he is fully alright they would punish him for hurting him so much.....

During the visiting hours, Bala, Chitra, Suman ji and Premji visited Sid and told him to get well soon so that they can resume playing pranks on the other cadets.....

Sid had a hearty laugh along with them but he felt out of place, he was missing his Monu bro, he hadn't seen her ever since he fell unconscious and now he desperately wanted to see her.......

After they left, Sid took his antibiotics and painkillers and slept, Karan returned with Monami as she said it would be better to bring back Sanju, Barkha and the kids now, though Karan hesitated but he gave in knowing even Sanju would need to clean up and rest as well.... So they returned back to the hospital and Monami stayed back there while Karan took Sanju, Barkha and the kids back home..... He wanted to stay with Monami but she insisted that he stays at home as Sanju would be needing someone to comfort her.......