C H A P T E R - 5 ~ PART-1

1½ years later

The celebrations were in full swing.....
People dancing, smiling faces, everyone busy with all the arrangements....... The house buzzed with people, kids ran around playing....

Two people sat on the stage, their eyes glistening with happiness, their faces brighter than ever before, dreaming of how their 'jaans' would look.......

It was the day they all had been waiting for!!!

After the success of the mission, this was something to be celebrated......

Far away from all this celebration in one of the rooms of the big home, Monami sat on her dressing table getting ready for the function!!! She couldn't help but think how that one mission changed her life forever, no she didn't lose herself that day, infact she felt reborn, renewed, changed, diffrent......

She started looking at life differently and maybe that's why she was so happy today!!!!

A knock on the door broke her trance, she turned and saw Sanju looking as heavenly in her attire....

"Hum andar toh aa sakto hain na Monami", She asked being a little doubtful....

"Tum mere paas, yahan mere kamre mein kabhi bhi aa sakti ho Sanju, Tumhe puchne ki zarurat nahin hain", Monami broke into a heartwarming smile as she invited her in...

Sanju settled herself on Monami's bed and Monami turned her chair towards her.....

"Hum thank you kehna chahto hain Monami, sirf uss din ke liye nahin, har uss baar ke liye jab tune hame himmat di aage badhne ke laane. Aur sabse zyaada dhanyawad toh uss din ke liye aur sorry bhi bol rahi hain, humne tumao laane unn kadvi baaton ko na bole the, hum toh bas Siddharth- ko uss haal mein-", Monami hugged her and shushed her as she broke into tears holding Monami tightly.....

The day was really a nightmare for everyone, with Everyone broken around and crying.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashback
At the Academy

Sanju entered the communication room to see if there was any new message from the team, when she heard the receiver beeping, She ran and picked it up and the message she heard brought horror to her ears..... The receiver fell off her hands to the ground and She fell with a thud to the floor......

Karan who was passing by saw her and immediately rushed to her,
"Sanju hua kya hain, bataa mujhe". Faizi entered the room in search of Karan and immediately picked up the fallen receiver and heard the message..... His ears didn't believe it for a second....... But he was compelled to believe it, afterall it was Koel's voice and she hated to joke about such stuff"........

Sanju was in no sense of answering it was as if her entire world came crashing down to the floor within split seconds, her eyes watered and tears tried to flow out but they didn't, She didn't speak, she looked up at Karan who stared at her in confusion, He knew something was wrong but couldn't quite place what went wrong.

He looked up and saw Faizi, "Faizi! Tu toh bataa de hua kya hain",

"Karan, Sid.... Siddharth has been......",

"Ab bakega bhi ya nahin", Karan shouted.........

"Siddharth has been hit sirji", Karan shifted his gaze to the croaky voice that came from near him. His eyes widened with horror but his mind was devastated to even think what Sanju would be going through, she burat into tears and he hugged her and controlled his emotions.......