C H A P T E R - 3

"Sid!!!!!!!!", Screamed Monami, "Nooooooooooooo, tujhe kuch nahin hoga, uth na bro, tune Aisa kyu kiya Sid!! Uth na please Sid uth jaaa please uth jaa bro",

She pulled out her walkie talkie, "hello this Eagle to base, eagle to base, Carouser has been hit, I repeat Carouser has been hit, send in medics and force immediately, over", Monami pulled Sid's injured body behind the tree and leaned in, she placed a peck on his forehead, "tujhe kuch nahin hoga do you understand tujhe kuch bhi nahin hoga, main kuch nahin hone dungi", She hid him, tied a cloth around his wound and walked out firing like never before, The situation had heated up and they did a grave mistake by shooting her Sid, she was a waging fire that no one could shut now!!!

A few hours ago

Sid set up the machine,"yeh le Monu bro hogaya Tera machine ready aur agaya base camp se message bhi"...

.. - .----. ... / .- .-.. .-.. / -.-. .-.. . .- .-. / .-. . .- -.. -.-- / ..-. --- .-. / .- -.-. - .. --- -.
It's/all/clear/ready/for/action

"Monu bro we got to be ready for action", Sid said while smirking at Monami

Monami knew that look and they started to gear up for those enemies were going to get a treat for their bodies and brains today.....

As soon as Sid and Monami left their campsite, A message appeared on the Morse Code reader

.-.. --- -.-. .- - . -.. / -... --- -- -... ... / .---- ----- ----- -- / .-. .- .. -.. .. ..- ...

Which ment - Located/bombs/100m/raidius

At base camp

Koel was setting up as they had decided that they would help out at the end of the mission when Monami and Sid attack, out of nowhere an arrow flew and got stuck to her tent peg.

She picked it up and found a note

"Sab karlo, ladkiyon ko bacha bhi loge toh kya apne uss head ko hamesha ke liye kho doge for sure!!!"

Koel panicked and immediately went to the messenger machine to send them a warning but it was to late as she received a message saying they are out fir attack, she tried connecting her to the walkie talkie but she lost connection, Koel told the entire team to gear up immediately, just then the enemies threw two tear and smoke bombs into the tent, the entire tent and crew didn't have time to react, Shwetha and Ranjit wore their smoke safety masks on time but Koel, Sneha and Aaryan didn't get a minute they were already affected by the tear gas and the smoke bomb made it difficult to see, "Ranjit abhi ke abhi yahan se niklo, aur dusre camp se Premji aur Chitra ko leke Ma'am ko report Karo she needs you'll, make sure they are back, hum teeno yahan sab sambhal lenge", Koel ordered amidst the coughing, Ranjit and Shwetha reluctantly left!! As they knew Duty comes First!!!!

At the Academy!!!

Karan, Sanju and Faizi had received no information except that they had decided to attack, it was making them anxious yet they kept calm tried to make contact with them, they wanted to send in a team, but Batra sir didn't approve as sending in more team members could be a problem to existant members, Karan, Faizi and Sanju understood and agreed!!!

100 m away from Monami's campsite, the bomb-site

Monami, Sid and their team had got together and had entered the 100m radius where the bombs where located and started their mission, As they were tip-toeing across the grass, Monami's leg stamped something, She stopped and signalled everyone to stop immediately, she looked done and was filled with horror, "it's a landmine", Mithali said and the others gasped, they knew if she stepped off everyone would be blown off, "Monu meri taraf dekh aur panic mat kar, hum kuch karte hain aur please apni body weight ko stable rakh, hil math", Sid looked around for other landmines and led the rest to a place behind where they all would be safe, be told them to keep a lookout, Sid searched for a huge stone that would match Monu's Body weight, he found a boulder, Sameer, Peter, Varun and Aayan helped him lift it slowly, as they made sure not to step on any one of the landmines, "okay Monu dhyaan se suno meri baat as I push this boulder tum apne pair ko piche hataogi, do you get it", Sid ordered as the 5 of them placed the boulder near her feet, "Sid isme time waste hoga, tum jao yahan se please main hu yahan, Mere liye wait mat karo, Mission zyada important hain", "Nahin Monu aaj main teri ek nahin sunne wala", "it's an order Agent Carouser, Move", "Nope ma'am not this time", Sid and Sameer pushed the boulder and got Monami out somehow, they hugged eachother tightly, and then went ahead...

At base camp

Koel, Sneha and Aaryan were still coughing and trying their best to stay awake, The tear gas had made their eyes bloodshot red, Sneha was having a hard time breathing, the smoke had already entered her lungs, Aaryan somehow pushed her out, Sneha couldn't move she laid there lifeless, still coughing out the smoke filled in her lungs..... Aaryan gave up and so did Koel, she laid there lifeless as her walkie talkie buzzed with Faizi's voice, "Vulture this is delta, can you hear me?, Vulture this is delta 1 speaking, base camp se nikle ho ke nahin, Vulture, Vulture can you hear me? Agar awaaz aa rahi hain toh please respond", Koel stirred as she heard Faizi's voice but she couldn't move an inch!!! Ranjit and the rest made it to Monami's team and told her of the situation, Monami just closed her eyes hoping and praying Koel and the rest would be alright as she was not getting any connections with her systems......

Towards the war site

Monami and the others advanced further towards the territory were the enemy laid..... They entered the warehouse and it was heavily abandoned...... Monami ordered all of them to go in seperate ways in groups of two, Suddenly people came from all around and started attacking them, all the commandos fired away killing almost everyone who came in contact with the firing, Just then they all heard a scream, "Aaaahhhhhhhhh", it was Urvi and Meera!!!!! Two men had held them on Gunpoint, while pulling their hairs back........

*************

Lo ji hogaya!!!

Kaisa laga? Comments mein Batana zaroor

Word Count :- 1115

Target Votes :- 50+

Next chapter tak 📖📖📖📖
Buh-bye 👋👋👋🙋‍♀️👋👋👋

See you'll soon

Lots of love 💗💗💗
serialfreek_14