[TCP] Foreword

Aside from Moriarty, I also love Milverton, of course. So I thought I'd also create a character like him — so yes! Meet Heather de Luna! Hehe.

If you are not familiar about Moriarty or Milverton's identifications, I humbly suggest that you read Doyle's The Final Problem (from The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes) and Charles Augustus Milverton (from The Return of Sherlock Holmes). They are Sherlock Holmes's awesome archenemies.

Ending the first book was one of my great achievements. And just like what my motto conveyed, I will tell a hundred tales and live within those worlds. This book is the 2nd! I still have a long way to go! :3

Thank you for checking this story out. Actually, you may proceed here without reading the first book — but if you're perplexed about the prologue, better read The Phantom Detective.

Also, just like before, this book is not perfect. I always considered the readers warned — unless, indeed, they skipped the foreword.

Lastly, again, this is for you who bled my heart and still, kept me waiting.

–– : ––

Edited: This story is on-hold, and for now I do not have the energy to continue, so I decided to publish it along the The Phantom Detective. It might take a very long time before I regain my creative juices for this story. uwu For all those who waited, I'm very sorry to disappoint you— huehuehue.

So these excess parts of The Phantom Detective are like teasers for the second book. uwu