Chapter 4

I awoke alone in the bed with the sheets covering me. I sat up in the bed and wraped my arms around my knees. God what am I going to do? Just as I started thinking of ways to get my ass out of here, Dak strode in the room with a vibrant smile. He sat on the bed and pulled me against his chest. His hair was out of the braid and rode down his back in simple waves. I began to struggle against his hold but even with my super strength I couldn't get away from him. I stopped.

"Hello lover." He purred in my ear his finger lightly trailing up and down the middle of my breast. My breath hitched but instead of being scared I actually felt turned on. "Wh-what do you want with me?" I asked stuttering g slightly as I leaned back against his 8 pack chest relaxing in his hold.

"Baby your all mine. Your my other half. My future queen. I love you. And what I want to do to you?" He chuckled darkly and for some reason it sent shivers down my back."Baby you have no clue." I thought for a moment. I knew that Goblins were very possessive and territorial. I knew they was all about their gold. Umm I didn't know if they had mates or not so I decided to ask.

His laugh was loud and booming but it filled me with joy that I was the one who caused it. "Similar my dear. You are my Leath Eile." I nodded my head. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't deny the chemistry between us, it was something I never felt in all of my life. Maybe I could get used to being here as long as I had him.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked him softly closing my eyes in his warmth. He didn't say anything for a minute.

"The Vampire King has took in interest in you, my bell." He said with a slight growl. I shrunk in his arms. If the Vampire King got involved it would be certain death for me. "He wants me to bring you back but I'll be damned before I let any man take you from me." He snarled savagely. I gasped

"B-but that could just cause war." I whispered feeling awful. "I would go to war, the moon, and hell to keep you with me, my love." He said in my ear and I relaxed back into his arms and let him hold me.

"Darling?" He said. I hummed a reply and looked into his deep vibrant green eyes. They seemed to be swimming in lust. "Will you give me a kiss?" He asked me his arms were wraped around me pushing my ass against his member. I sucked in a shaky breath.

I was not some fluzzy he could take to his bed after just meeting me. I don't care if the chemistry is great between us."No." I said my voice coming out with steel. "But-" loud banging on the door had us both whipping around to see who it was. "Come in." Dak said with s powerful voice.

A short fat man came running in "Your Majesty. The Vampire King is here demanding to see you," his eyed slid to me in masked disgust," and the girl."

Dak nodded slowly. "Ok Trax. Oh and one more thing." In a flash Dak punched Trax with a huge crunching noise. "Don't you ever look at her that way again. You are not that valuable to me, I will kill you." He said in a dismissive tone to the man that laid on the floor.

The man quickly got up his face dripping blood and scurried from the room. "Come, my dear, we have a date with the Vampire King."