Chapter 1

"Come on Bell! We don't have all night!" Izzy yelled up the stairs. I stared at my fingure in the floor length mirror. My long black dress had a one strip over the shoulder covered with little fake diamonds. The dress wasn't tight but it fitted my figure amazingly. I could see the curves of my breast and the fullness of my ass.

My lips looked full and blood red and my eyes were black with a hint of red. I pushed my hair over my shoulder and grabbed my black clutch purse, making sure my cigarettes were in there. I slipped on some black heals a necklace that said Angel, and a fake diamond bracelet.

I walked down the stairs through the living room and out the door. I slid into the limo that was parked outside. My friend Isabella sat inside with a blank face. She stared out the window as I stared at her attire.

She wore a long black dress that had a black corset that pushed up her boobs. Other than a pair of black heels that was it. He long red hair was like a trail of fire that was French braided down the side of her face. She looked stunning.

I sighed. I hated going to these little "parties". Every once in a while the council would hold abparty strictly for a certain species so that we can all come together as a whole. Its just a bunch of vampires mingling in a ballroom. Everyone was so boring there, they have nothing to talk about except what other people were doing and quite frankly I never cared what others were doing.

The limo pulled up the mansion and a young vampire helped me and Izzy out of the automobile. We walked up the steps and into the grand ballroom. Many people turned there heads to see who had just arrived and quickly their conversation resumed. I rolled my eyes and looped my arm through Izzy's. "Time to cause hell." I whispered in her ear. She grinned sinisterly.

We made our way through the party looking for our victims of the night. We saw a group of 5 guys. The demon inside me was wiggling in anticipation, the glee of making other feel worse than me.

"I got the two on the right, you get the other three." She whispered in my ear, walking away with the grace of a tiger. I strutted past the boys putting a certain sway in my hips. I sat down at the bar a few feet away from them. I could feel their stares on my body. "Can I get a blood martini?" I asked the bartender.

I turned back around and gently trailed my French tipped finger nails over my bare shoulder. The martini with a small straw was placed into my hand. I murmered a thank you my eyes still on the men. As my lips sealed around the straw they were staring at me with a hunger. I put the drink down, winked at them, then went to the females bathroom. I could feel them following close behind me.

As I went into  the bathroom the men slinked in right behind me. Something didn't feel right about these boys. I pushed the cautious feeling aside and decided to have fun. The boys stood side by side staring at me like I was there prey. I trailed my finger across every single one of their chest. I sat on the counter top. "Take it all off." I whispered in a sexy husky voice. They began to strip hurriedly while my demon was laughing sinisterly inside of me.

"Close your eyes. I want to give you a big surprise." I whispered faking a wanton sound. I trailed my finger tips down their thighs avoiding there precious spots and picked up their clothes silently. I repeated with the other two and opened the door. "Have a nice night boys." I said smirking. Their outraged cries filled the bathroom as k shut the door cutting them off.

I wonder how their gonna get out the bathroom naked when this ballroom is going to be filled all night long. I laughed out loud and got a few crazy looks from people, I coughed and cleared my voice catching wind of this. I walked away with as much dignity as I could.

I met up with Izzy in the front and a knowing grin sat upon her lips. We just laughed and enjoyed the rest of the night together.